Yeah, it sucks.

I was in my room playin' some rage when the pedal decided not to spring back up like it's supposed to. It still wahs, but the auto-spring that's supposed to make the pedal jump back up after I press it isn't functioning.

Is it too much to ask for a 100 dollar piece of gear to hold up for more than a year?

I got it last June, so it hasn't even been a year.

What should I do? Contact Ibanez? MF? Try and fix it myself? Take it to a shop?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
If I were you, I'd take it apart and see if I couldn't fix it myself. Popping a spring back into place doesn't sound very hard, let alone hard enough to take to a tech ( Or if you're just lazy and have a warranty call Ibanez and get a new one )
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Last edited by EVH92 at Feb 12, 2008,
Quote by EVH92
If I were you, being the curious kid that I am, I'd take it apart and see if I couldn't fix it myself. Popping a spring back into place doesn't sound very hard, let alone hard enough to take to a tech ( Or if you're just lazy and have a warranty call Ibanez and get a new one )

I'm a cheap-o and I never buy the warranties.

I have actually contemplated a DIY on this one.

I have fixed many things in the past by just tinkering around inside.

I fixed a NES system with a broken reset button (kept re-setting) by cutting it loose from the circuit and re-soldering the wires together.

I fixed a VCR by changing a cracked tape reader out for one from ANOTHER broken VCR.....

Putting a spring in doesn't sound too hard. I might just try and do it tomorrow, but I don't have time tonight.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.