Page 1 of 4
I just checked out these two videos on Transworld Skateboarding and wow was I pissed off after I watched them. Cops are soooo gay sometimes. There is a reason skateboarders hate on cops so much and here is some reasons why. I hope these dudes get off the squad or force or what ever.
Video 1:
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1637434,00.html

Video 2:
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1712606,00.html
Last edited by Fender_Fever at Feb 12, 2008,
They tarted again.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
wow some one hasnt seen the dont taste me bro vid. cops are assholes, all of them, no exceptions. id like to kill every single one of them
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
yea it sucks that they do the jobs they are paid to do. maybe they should just stop. oh hey somesones taking your tv!
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
First one is old, but still the cop was being a dick.

Second one I haven't seen before, but the kid was being a pussy and the cop was being a bitch.

I happen to be friends with a number of police officers and have skateboarded for several years. They aren't all bad.

Quote by gothops154
wow some one hasnt seen the dont taste me bro vid. cops are assholes, all of them, no exceptions. id like to kill every single one of them

You're so hardcore.

Gross generalizations are the worst kind.
Quote by Fender_Fever
I just checked out these two videos on Transworld Skateboarding and wow was I pissed off after I watched them. Cops are soooo gay sometimes. There is a reason skateboarders hate on cops so much and here is some reasons why. I hope these dudes get off the squad or force or what ever.
Video 1:
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1637434,00.html

Video 2:
http://www.skateboarding.com/skate/news/article/0,23271,1712606,00.html

Yeah, you're right. What a bunch of assholes, I wonder if they had to pull a kids body from a car that day.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you know, if some kid is ripping up the property someone pays to keep nice one his skateboard, I'd be pretty pissed too.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
the only people that say cops are retarded or not fair are actual people who dont follow the ****ing law.
Those ****in kids in the first video deserve to get a really big ****in ass whoopin for being smart asses.

as for the 2nd video that cop should be fired.
Last edited by crzywhiteboy at Feb 12, 2008,
you can't make such a generalization. like any other occupation, some of them are assholes and some of them are good people. grow up.
Quote by gothops154

People are so open minded these days...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by mental_zer0

You're so hardcore.

Gross generalizations are the worst kind.

wouldnt it be a gross generalization to say ALL cops are idiots by looking at two videos on the internet. how about the cops that put themselves in harms way to protect innocent people. how about the cops on 9/11? were they retarded? yea running into that building to save innocent lives at the cost of their own.........what assholes.

EDIT: dont know why i quoted you lol! i saw you said gross generalizations and was gonna base my argument off that but i just stole it lol!
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Last edited by spoonylove90 at Feb 12, 2008,
YOU, Fender Fever, are "retarted". Also your name sounds like a crappy 80s pop song.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this
Quote by crzywhiteboy
the only people that say cops are retarded or not fair are actual people who dont follow the ****ing law.
Those ****in kids deserve to get a really big ****in ass whoopin for being smart asses.

+1

People always bad mouth cops until they need them....i'm in college for criminal justice and yes some cops just do the job for a badge and to have power but some are out there to really help people. Regardless of the situation that happened they probably deserved what happened.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Quote by spoonylove90
wouldnt it be a gross generalization to say ALL cops are idiots by looking at two videos on the internet. how about the cops that put themselves in harms way to protect innocent people. how about the cops on 9/11? were they retarded? yea running into that building to save innocent lives at the cost of their own.........what assholes.

read my whole post ignorant one. I was talking to gothops. I support cops.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Yeah, you're right. What a bunch of assholes, I wonder if they had to pull a kids body from a car that day.

Amen.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by gothops154

bring it,
watch how quickly my 1911 taurus pt comes out.
Quote by Psychopathology
Thats not only false arrest, but also police brutality. **** that piece of ****.

Oh, what other words can you incorrectly use that you learned from the media?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by mental_zer0
read my whole post ignorant one. I was talking to gothops. I support cops.

I KNOW im sorry. i was typing in a fury! i agree whole heartedly. i fixed it in an EDIT
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
Quote by spoonylove90
I KNOW im sorry. i was typing in a fury! i agree whole heartedly. i fixed it in an EDIT

All is forgiven!
I don't understand what the problem with the 1st video was in the 1st instance. There's a kid face down on the ground and you don't really find out why.

It looks like these police are on some sort of power trip.

I think they should maybe be out catching actual criminals rather than some dumb kids with too much time on their hands and nowhere to go.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I don't understand what the problem with the 1st video was in the 1st instance. There's a kid face down on the ground and you don't really find out why.

I think they should maybe be out catching actual criminals rather than some dumb kids with too much time on their hands and nowhere to go.

Because they were skating on private property, when the cop came, they ran. Then when he stopped the kid who ran, the other kids interfered, and they ran too. So, they're both stupid and being little rebellious pricks.
Quote by vintage x metal

that's pretty ridiculous. ****ing pigs.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Quote by freedoms_stain

Well, the kid was in...Philadelphia, was it?...and he was skating, cop chased him down (somewhat unnecessarily) and held him to the ground by the neck. The whole video is somewhere on youtube.
Quote by Psychopathology
Thats not only false arrest, but also police brutality. **** that piece of ****.

thats america for you
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

yeah, and the cop did it to a GIRL too
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by gothops154

Wow. I don't hate them that much! And to all other people, I never said all cops are retarded, its just that they can some times can be kinda lame. But I dont think I would ever want to kill all the cops.
Quote by gothops154
thats america for you

Grow up. Enjoy that freedom of speech that you can't get most anywhere else.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by axeslinger01
yeah, and the cop did it to a GIRL too

Oh man, that's almost as bad as doing it to a black man.

F-ck Rodney King.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by ratmblink123
Grow up. Enjoy that freedom of speech that you can't get most anywhere else.

Freedom of Speech
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Quote by freedoms_stain

I agree with you. You would think that police would be out saving people from criminals or trying to stop something that could harm other people. Not trying to stop kids from having fun.
Quote by gothops154

With a juvenile mindset like that, I assume you're learning your 7 times table at school tomorrow, then?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Oh, what other words can you incorrectly use that you learned from the media?

I'm quite sure the majority here are only educated by popular media...
Quote by Fender_Fever
I agree with you. You would think that police would be out saving people from criminals or trying to stop something that could harm other people. Not trying to stop kids from having fun.

Private property.. And even public property, which belongs to everyone. He could be damaging it, annoying people, this or that..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because they were skating on private property, when the cop came, they ran. Then when he stopped the kid who ran, the other kids interfered, and they ran too. So, they're both stupid and being little rebellious pricks.

I watched the start again and it doesn't actually look like that. What private property for one thing? it looks like the middle of a public street.

Also the cop says "I told you to stop and you kept going, thats called fleeing, thats disorderly conduct". I think it's perhaps a bit harsh to knock the kid to the ground and choke him on that.

One kid runs: bad idea, but he then graps the girl (or boy with long hair) for no apparent reason, another kid interferes, bad idea again, but this cop is grabbing another kid for no reason, might've been a bad idea, but he was trying to help his friend.

He then tells kids they're being arrested for "resisting arrest", but why were they being arrested? for skateboarding? Is that illegal?
Page 1 of 4