Do you guys know how to get your myspace page looking sweet. I just started a band profile but I don't know what I'm doing. How do you customize it and stuff? Thanks.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
go to google
search "*your subject here* myspace layouts"
get the code for what you want
post it in the "about me" section

but be wary, sites that ask for your email/pass to put the layout in will steal ur info and use it to post advertisements this is called "phishing" which for some reason doesnt really happen here
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by divinecrossfire
go to google
search "*your subject here* myspace layouts"
get the code for what you want
post it in the "about me" section

but be wary, sites that ask for your email/pass to put the layout in will steal ur info and use it to post advertisements this is called "phishing" which for some reason doesnt really happen here

Because the average UG user is, surprisingly, more intelligent than the average myspace user.

If the person happens to have both at the same time, it opens up a temporal paradox that could destroy the universe. So all UGers, delete myspaces now plz.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Because the average UG user is, surprisingly, more intelligent than the average myspace user.

If the person happens to have both at the same time, it opens up a temporal paradox that could destroy the universe. So all UGers, delete myspaces now plz.

i thought thats what happens when u divide by zero?
Quote by stringmagician
Find someone with an awesome looking myspace and ask them for help

or just steal the awesomeness
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
or just steal the awesomeness

No, people actually work on those. Thats like stealing another guy's riff.

Okay, not as bad, but similar.
skem9.com

that place is amazing for all the codes ull ever need
ask me if u need halp with anything
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼