For sale is a roland cube 20x. This is a great little practice amp-very versatile, I'm sure anyone who has one will agree. I'm selling it because I don't really use it anymore because I bought a better amp.

I'm asking 100 USD not including shipping.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Last edited by mrbagrat at Feb 12, 2008,
bump.
anyone?
trades accepted too.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
bump.
How does $110 shipped sound?
sent a pm

also, i've watched some video on youtube of the clean,,but how does it sound in your opinion,,not necessarily compared to a jc-120,,,I'm most likely only going to be using it for its clean channel.
Last edited by rokket2005 at Feb 18, 2008,
Ah, well I can do 110 shipped if you want. I only saw your PM.
It sounds fair. It worked for what I needed.
Bump. Buyer fell through.
Still 100$ base price-this retails for about 165 not including shipping.
Quote by mrbagrat
Bump. Buyer fell through.
Still 100$ base price-this retails for about 165 not including shipping.

Take a trade for a set of EMG HZs and a Digitech RP80? I will pay shipping for both?
Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
I like it, but let me think about it.

Would you happen to have a pair of single coils (neck, middle) that you would be willing to trade instead of the neck hb?
Quote by mrbagrat
I like it, but let me think about it.

Would you happen to have a pair of single coils (neck, middle) that you would be willing to trade instead of the neck hb?

I have two charvel single coils.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Oh yeah... I also have a fully loaded strat pickguard with all single coils.

Got pics/links of the charvels?
Quote by mrbagrat
Got pics/links of the charvels?

Yup

Well I looked up the multifx a bit more and I don't really want it. Do you have any other pedals you'd be willing to trade? If not would you be ok with 1x bridge HB + the charvels + some cash?
Quote by mrbagrat
Well I looked up the multifx a bit more and I don't really want it. Do you have any other pedals you'd be willing to trade? If not would you be ok with 1x bridge HB + the charvels + some cash?

Sorry, no other pedals to trade... I have a couple of tuners... A korg and a Sabine if you are interested... Also have a fender tremolo from a japanese strat that has newer usa saddles on it. Probably could dig up something else depending on what you need... I have pots, parts, etc. If not, how much cash you wanting? I can also handle the shipping... (can arrange pickup with my DHL account and email you a label to print out and put on it... )

D.J.

Last edited by djfrank at Feb 26, 2008,
Do you have any tuning heads?

If not, how does tremolo/bridge + pups + 25 bucks sound?
Quote by mrbagrat
Do you have any tuning heads?

If not, how does tremolo/bridge + pups + 25 bucks sound?

I do have a set of tuning heads. Chrome... or some 3x3 ESPs in black... I have some other black 6 inlines also...

Quote by The Jaded
PM'd.

Looking to take this off your hand ASAP.

Sorry man, it looks like I already have a deal set up.
Unless you can come up with something hugely better and awesome.

And to djfrank, I'm looking for some gold ones which it looks like you don't have. In which case bridge/trem + pups + 25 ok?
Quote by mrbagrat
Sorry man, it looks like I already have a deal set up.
Unless you can come up with something hugely better and awesome.

And to djfrank, I'm looking for some gold ones which it looks like you don't have. In which case bridge/trem + pups + 25 ok?

That sounds ok... I do have a nice set of gold strap locks if interested... I forgot about those.

*is interested*
Only thing is it'll make the amount you pay thru paypal odd. so howsabout 22$ plus all the other goodies I mentioned before + the straplocks?
Quote by mrbagrat
*is interested*
Only thing is it'll make the amount you pay thru paypal odd. so howsabout 22$ plus all the other goodies I mentioned before + the straplocks?

Clarify what you are wanting of all of these items... because it looks like you are only giving me $3 credit for the strap locks.

By straplocks you just mean the pegs you stick the strap on right? Or am I missing something fundamental here?
Quote by mrbagrat
By straplocks you just mean the pegs you stick the strap on right? Or am I missing something fundamental here?

No, here is what I have... but I don't have the pegs... just the locks...

http://www.8thstreet.com/product.asp?ProductCode=10180&Category=Guitar_Accessories

Eh...I'll pass on them. I'll probably never get around to finding a matching set of pegs or anything.
So 25+pups+bridgetrem?
Quote by mrbagrat
Eh...I'll pass on them. I'll probably never get around to finding a matching set of pegs or anything.
So 25+pups+bridgetrem?

does this include you shipping your item and me shipping mine?

Yeah, we'll each pay shipps for our own items.
ok, email me at djfrank70 AT comcast DOT net with all of your personal info and address. Thanks, D.J>