I'd say you're doing well. Just keep playing and if you really want to step up your game get a teacher.
Quote by Slaytanic1993
okay...I could get my uncle to give me online lessons...thanks for the idea!

i think he meant a real teacher...lol
Sight reading only counts of the first time playing through it. After that it's just reading it.
12 fret fury
Most of those skills are relative. Theory to some people is playing a chord by having someone just read the name. For some people, it's just knowing what the circle of fifths is and what modes are.

I'd suggest posting audio tracks, then people can accurately gauge your skill.
yeah its all relative, ive been playing 12 years and my sweeps suck. i say just keep doing what yer doing.
Quote by GNRjungle87
i think he meant a real teacher...lol

he is...
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993

Any opinions on how well I'm doin? If I'm doing bad or anything...give me hints?

Do you think you could judge how good a soccer player is by how well he scored
on a written test about soccer? This is about the same thing because no one has
any idea of how well you do any of those things. Plus, it doesn't matter anyway.
Quote by diminishedtobme
If you see steady improvement, you're doing fine. Also how is your tapping, hybrid picking, legato, ect?

my tapping is fine (even though I plan on not using it very much), hybrid picking is a little difficult (only because my fingers aren't very good at multi-tasking...) and legato is going fine, my rhythm playing is more of a focus for me but my lead skills are pretty decent but definitely could improve.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory