Hey there,
I started craving a floyd rose equipped guitar but I don't want to spend much. Does anyone have any experience with the SX SST floyd rose guitars from rondomusic?? OR should I spend a little more and just get a cheap ESP, Jackson or Ibanez?
thanks for any help
well i plat with my schecter c1 hellraiser fr 2008 and it is amazing it never goes out of tune when you do bends...pinch harmonics....anything...dive bombs whatever i would get one rigth away
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Don't get a cheap anything with a floating bridge. If you want a trem, you need to shell out money.

why are they worse on cheap guitars?

can you beat this for the money?
http://www.rondomusic.com/sstftowl.html
Last edited by protech487 at Feb 12, 2008,
it probably sux
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
Quote by protech487

Of course they're worse on cheap guitars, just like everything else.

It doesn't matter if you can beat it, because it's a completely useless instrument. After the metal wears down in a matter of months, it'll become unplayable.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Of course they're worse on cheap guitars, just like everything else.

It doesn't matter if you can beat it, because it's a completely useless instrument. After the metal wears down in a matter of months, it'll become unplayable.

but why is the floating trem worse on an electric, if that is what he meant? and are u saying the bridge will wear? the reviews on harmonycentral were actually pretty good.
Quote by protech487

because alot of floyd roses are crap even on more expensive guitars and that's not going to last long before it starts to crap out check out craigslist I've seen some good deals on used jackson and ibanez guitars some for under $250
Quote by protech487
but why is the floating trem worse on an electric, if that is what he meant? and are u saying the bridge will wear? the reviews on harmonycentral were actually pretty good.

Who said anything about an electric? The trem is bad on any low-priced guitars.

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

Reviews don't mean ****. Everybody thinks their gear is the best because they own it, and after playing it for an hour, hail it as the second coming of Christ in instrument form.
Dickless.
Quote by 420 FREAK
because alot of floyd roses are crap even on more expensive guitars and that's not going to last long before it starts to crap out check out craigslist I've seen some good deals on used jackson and ibanez guitars some for under $250

so r u guys saying the quality issue is as much the floyd rose tremelo as the guitar itself? what exactly goes wrong with the FR trems? ONe of you mentioned that they are worse on cheap electrics... why???