so my ipod seems no be broken, is there anything useful i can do with it now?

sell it to a deaf kid..........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Yeah, you can use it as an external. Just drag files onto it through my computer.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
become an hero
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by d. b. cooper
Yeah, you can use it as an external. Just drag files onto it through my computer.

ah that wont really work, because my iPod won't turn on, charge, and my computer won't recognize it.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
ah that wont really work, because my iPod won't turn on, charge, and my computer won't recognize it.

How exactly were you expecting to use it as a hard drive?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
How exactly were you expecting to use it as a hard drive?

more importantly

wtf did u do to it?
Sell it to someone. (Giving them their money back when they find out is optional)
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
do what my friend did.. Hollow it out and hide your weed inside of it. the only way to open it is with a guitar pick and it's completely non shalant. It's the perfect hiding spot. this is especially useful when transporting weed in a car, just to add that extra level of security just in case you get pulled over. Or if you dont smoke weed, hide something else small that you dont want found inside of it.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Quote by Dumpweedrock
do what my friend did.. Hollow it out and hide your weed inside of it. the only way to open it is with a guitar pick and it's completely non shalant. It's the perfect hiding spot. this is especially useful when transporting weed in a car, just to add that extra level of security just in case you get pulled over. Or if you dont smoke weed, hide something else small that you dont want found inside of it.

GENIUS. ive been looking for a new spot!!!!
Quote by Dumpweedrock

thats where to hide the condoms so ur parents dont find emz
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Take it to BestBuy or the Apple store. My iPod has had this happen a couple times. It's the batter. I know, it's weird but iPods just stop working (even when plugged in) because of the battery. It might run you like 20 bucks but you should be able to get it fixed
projectile +1
or light it on fire. and watch it melt.
hold a funeral for it and try to make headline news.

yeah guitar-pro 92 underoath does rock lol
Quote by nt1440
more importantly

wtf did u do to it?

ok well i didn't do anything to it. ive had it since 2006, and won't work at all now. don't give me advice on how to fix it, because ive tried nearly everything.

and im not expecting it to work as a hard drive, but if i remove the hard drive, they are similar to lap top HDs, and ive seen many people turn lap top HDs into external HDs.
sup?
Quote by joelfaessler
Take it to BestBuy or the Apple store. My iPod has had this happen a couple times. It's the batter. I know, it's weird but iPods just stop working (even when plugged in) because of the battery. It might run you like 20 bucks but you should be able to get it fixed

An iPod not working because of battery issues is weird?

BAHAHA
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
It isnt a battery problem, if it was, my computer should still be able to recognise it....
sup?
paper weight

or

projectile FTW!
Guitar
Lyon LI15
Epi Beast
Berhinger V-ampire LX210
Danelectro grilled cheese & t-bone

Bass:
Peavey 112
Ibanez gsr200

Saving for Bugera 333 $300 / $599 :|

Quote by Doppelgänger
Agreed. There's no point in doing anything if she looks like shit.
Quote by ldl67
It isnt a battery problem, if it was, my computer should still be able to recognise it....

no it shouldnt, if the battery is 100% killed (not drained but actually unusable) it wont turn on even if plugged into a computer

that or the connection to the battery may have been knocked loose (happened to my friends mini, hitting it on the bottom hard with ur palm a few times fixed it everytime the problem happend that solved it)