Would you believe there were only 9000 of these made!!!

Got a Certificate of Authenticity and everything!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Last edited by Hakael at Feb 12, 2008,
ya i believe it..how much did you pay
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
LOL, got it from a friend/coworker for repairing his Schecter. He ran into a couple of these still in the box from a thrift shop.

More pics.

I think he said he paid $50 apiece for 'em. Gave me one for the repair, and he's selling the other on ebay.

Still wondering what I'm gonna do with it. Conditioned the neck, opened it in the back and resoldered the wiring (this is out of the box mind you), and basically did a setup on the guitar.

Neck's surprisingly straight, but you could cut a loaf of bread with the frets. Considering filing these down and making it actually playable.

Still not sure what I'm gonna do with it.
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
epic i would love to get a hold of one
esp ltd m300
ibanez rg
jackosn dinky strat

digitech rp155l
morley bad horsie wah

carvin mt3200 tube amp

founder of the ibanez rg owners of the world club pm me to join
are you freakin serious???hook me up man hahaha
Quote by syyz1
I'm on my period, wearing no sort of protection, naked on a white chair

Quote by *Juno*
I put my balls inside the sound hole and strummed myself to ectasy

Quote by °☻°
I like it hairy, that way i can play welcome to the jungle while i have sex!
dude these are retarded
they sell these for a hundred dollars at target
I just looked on ebay...

Guess he had a good idea. They're selling for an average of $100, in box. Granted he'll break even, but he got a guitar repair out of it basically.

When I opened the back (and after the initial shock of all the disconnected wiring), it looked like solid wood (which it's described as having). Who knows what kind of wood though.

Pickups are surprisingly punchy, not the greatest, just not what I expected. Strings suck a major poo, might go ahead and replace those....

At the very least, makes a nice piece of wall art.