Ah crap,what are those things...............

I know they make filters for basses that do the "vowel sound" but I've never heard one for guitar.


EDIT: FOUND IT! Digitech makes a Synth Wah that does it.... Synth Wah

Just click on Vowel

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

Haha, there's an effect on my rp250 that does this.
It's a yaya.
It's basically wah with flanger according to the description.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.