I Have a Choice to Make.

I'm at a point where I can either get my Liscense, or my Motorcycle Liscense, And I'm kinda stuck. I don't know which.

With the Car, I can drive year-round, carry people, And such. Downside is the cost of gas, the insurance, and unless I buy my own car, I'll be borrowing my mom's.

With The Motorcycle, I Allready own one (Well, Dad Does. But this'll give him an excuse to buy a new one) Gas and Insurance will cost less, And the Liscense program is a whole lot shorter, But I can only take one person at a time, And I can't drive year round (BTW, Where I live, we have 8 Months of Winter).

Plus, There's always the chick factor with both, Man on Motorcycle being so much more attractive.

Does anyone in The Pit have any Advice?

Oh, Though I should Add...
I have a McJob, But I'm in debt, And really bad at Saving money, And my parents aren't helping me with it, So I have to front all costs.
Motorcycle, but only if its a Harley.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
car.

because this is the law of motorcycles: if you haven't been in a crash yet, then you will. if you haven't broken any bones yet, then you will.

i have a moto license and i've crashed. and EVERYONE I'VE EVER MET who drives a motorcycle has crashed, some of them with serious injuries.

im not sure if you live in a highly populated state but if you do, the chances of you dying prematurely are multiplied once you get onto a motorcycle.

just get a car
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
The Driving I'd be doing would be To School/Back, Around town and sometimes out on the open road. I do live in the city. It's a 1980 Honda CM-400. Not big, But just right for toolin' around town on.
Quote by Jake-1125
The Driving I'd be doing would be To School/Back, Around town and sometimes out on the open road. I do live in the city. It's a 1980 Honda CM-400. Not big, But just right for toolin' around town on.
Then yes, get a car. It will work so much better for what you're going to do with it.
and also.. you can't carry anything with you on a motorcycle.

no passengers, no guitars, no shopping, no nothing. motorcycles are fun as hell... and they should only be used for fun.. not for actual transportation.
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
Get motorcycle liscense and drivers liscense.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
highly Populated State? Pfft. Not a Chance.

Well, My Dad was in a serious accident many, many years ago. And I do agree with that statment, But I've met many riders who have never had an accident.
Car. I personally don't like mototrcycles, but that's just my opinion.

And with eight months of winter? 1st. Where do you live? 2nd. Cars are year round.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
The Biggest problem here is Insurance. Here, The idea is "A Motorcycle will make a smaller sized impression in the side of another car, So Insurance will be less"

I called an Insurance company, And It would be $2000.00 Canadian to insure me as the Third driver on my mother's car.
McJob pays out $200/Month
Deduct what I spend on Food/Drugs/Misc.
And it's about Seven Dollars.
Quote by Jake-1125
And I can't drive year round (BTW, Where I live, we have 8 Months of Winter).
Enough said. Do you even have to ask?

Borrow the car from the parents.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Here we also have nearly 8 months of winter but the only thing I own is two bigfat stereos(1 for my room and 1 for my dads car ). A big ass TV and a motorcycle. I wouldnt sell my bike evver. My bike kicks ass!

Awwwww man... its spring time soon.....
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
get a car. you shouldn't even be debating this. also, I'd imagine insurance on a motorcycle would be a lot higher since the chances of you hitting a patch of oil while rounding a corner, sliding into a guardrail, flipping over it, rolling down the side of a mountain and dying are also a lot higher.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Last edited by BigFatSandwich at Feb 13, 2008,
get a car for now, it's more practical. Get a motorcycle later though, because seriously, they are just really fun to ride and it's completely worth it.
You can't have sex on the back seat of a motorbike.

That should decide it for you.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by -February-Star-

what if he gets a car with only one row of seats?
car fosho, u can get killed on a bike but if u drive a car, u can be the guy who kills the biker
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by -February-Star-

who says
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.