Yep! I'm thinking about growing (or rather, maintaining) this small afro I have going... the problem is that I'm white and every girl I've talked to about this says it's a terrible idea.

I would provide a more recent pic but this is the best I have to show what I look like with somewhat big hair (tiny compared to some of you metalheads).

Also, what is your opinion on white guys who have big hair / afros?

edit: no this picture is not photoshopped one bit, my old camera is just weird and makes everything greener and i dont feel like fixing it
Attachments:
1-1humber2.jpg
first of all, a fro is nearly impossible with your kind of hair. i think you need to have pretty curly/dense hair

second of all, go for it!
Guitars:
Ibanez RGT 42FM
Ibanez AW20ASENT
Yamaha G-55A
Squier Stratocaster w/Scalloped Neck

Amp+FX+Lulz:
Boss GT-3
Crate GX-30M
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
eraserhead
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
nah
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
No its not....
Its Average straight white guy hair...
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Angry-Mares
my hair is not straight! it's... wild and thick

It's thick, but not that wild.

Did you gel it up like that? Otherwise you have the strangest growing hair ever, and if there is no gel, I'd say yes just to find out how it turns out.
Don't go overboard.

Some people don't groom it enough.

Some just plain look stupid with big hair.

I like to think I pull it off.
jewfro is made of win, and your hair just isn't right for it.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by stringmagician
It's thick, but not that wild.

Did you gel it up like that? Otherwise you have the strangest growing hair ever, and if there is no gel, I'd say yes just to find out how it turns out.

there's no gel in there, but i can sometimes do that with my hair. it's really weird; sometimes ill be able to do whatever i want with it with no gel, other times my hair is as stubborn as a damn mule.
I was gonna say yes no matter what i saw. I saw the picture and now i must say no
yes. Get a perm to make sure it's 100% froliffic.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It's not long enough.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
no no no no no.

only black people should have an afro. if you did, it would just be really lame. in fact i dont even like it the way it is in the picture you posted. cut it, or comb it down.