wouldn't the world be interesting if whenever people, for example, got in an argument, they screamed like in a screamo band?
next time I'm arguing I'm gonna stop yelling randomly and actually scream or start growling or something.
or just talk like that all day.
wouldn't that be great?
yeah.
No, you fail
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
that'd would be weird, but hilarious. i have a friend who spoke to in a King Diamond scream for the whole day.

you should video tape it and post it on youtube
RIP:
"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
Clifford Lee Burton

You'll all be missed

Disciple of Åkerfeldtism
no but it's wierd right?
cuz now when people say screaming I think of like a7x or something
but before I listened to that I thought of screaming like you know, something high pitched on the top of your lungs
like, you're at the top of a rollercoaster everyone's like "aaaah!" and you just go "UUUUUGGGHHHH" in this really throaty cannibal corpse growl or what have you
that would be hilarious
Quote by alter-bridge10
yess :]

THANK YOU
or like how about this
you're fighting with your friend or whatever like
HEY GIVE ME MY PENCIL
**** YOU DUDE ITS MY PENCIL
WHATRE YOU TALKIN ABOUT HERES THE RECEIPT FOR IT I BOUGHT YESTERDAY
UUUURRRGHHHH
Quote by ygokazuki
no but it's wierd right?
but before I listened to that I thought of screaming like you know, something high pitched on the top of your lungs
like, you're at the top of a rollercoaster everyone's like "aaaah!" and you just go "UUUUUGGGHHHH" in this really throaty cannibal corpse growl or what have you
that would be hilarious

i lold XD
Quote by ygokazuki
THANK YOU
or like how about this
HEY GIVE ME MY PENCIL
UUUURRRGHHHH

HELL NO MAN GIVE IT BACK ITS MINE RRRUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAGGGH
Quote by ygokazuki
no but it's wierd right?
that would be hilarious

Ok, that would be ****ing hilarious......I can't stop laughing when I imagine Corpsegrinder on a roller coaster with this blank look on his face while everyone else else is freaking out going UUGGGHHHHHH with his hand in a kind of claw....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
exactly
just kinda makes you smile y'know?
I mean I wonder how they'd function in day-to-day society if they actually screamed like that
Quote by x13xWrAiThx13x
that'd would be weird, but hilarious. i have a friend who spoke to in a King Diamond scream for the whole day.

you should video tape it and post it on youtube

that is the most epic thing ive heard all day

King Diamond is the Pwnzers
Quote by ygokazuki
THANK YOU
or like how about this
HEY GIVE ME MY PENCIL
UUUURRRGHHHH

I lol'd.
...Just no...stop now.
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
Quote by BladeSlinger
Ok, that would be ****ing hilarious......I can't stop laughing when I imagine Corpsegrinder on a roller coaster with this blank look on his face while everyone else else is freaking out going UUGGGHHHHHH with his hand in a kind of claw....