how do u sync it with wmp...a hack perhaps? if so links maybe?
its a first gen zune
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
As far as I know, you can't. You need the special Zune software.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
You need to download the Zune software which sucks balls. I love my Zune but I HATE the software.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
yea the software is stupid
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Zune,the Squier of music players.

more like the gibson to the fender
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

zune.net or the cd rom it came with... you gotta love the zune but i agree the software aint that great but is pretty fast and easy.
i have the software, what i want to know is there a hack to allow me to sync with wmp for my music of questionable obtaining
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

*drop kicks zune, foot shatters*
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

Quote by coheed.666
i have the software, what i want to know is there a hack to allow me to sync with wmp for my music of questionable obtaining

They don't care where you get your music. Use the regular software. There is a reason Zune hasn't been hacked yet, it doesn't need to be. iCrap's on the other hand... well that is another story.

Also, MS made Zune pretty much unhackable anyway, but they put in all the features people actually wanted.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...