Page 1 of 2
so, Breaking Bad is a new tv show on AMC. i think it is awesome. one of the best shows to come out in a long time. it stars Bryan Cranston who played Hal on Malcolm in the Middle. he plays a high school chemistry teacher who finds out he has inoperable lung cancer, and has maybe 2 years to live. he decides to start cooking meth to make money to support his family after he dies. of course they dont know he is doing it. so far there have been 3 episodes, and im already in love with the show. the acting, especially by Cranston is awesome.

i just was wondering if anyone else watches this show, or if anyone has even heard about it since its on AMC.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/breakingbad/

oh, if anyone has comcast digital cable with OnDemand you can watch the episodes. theyre under tv entertainment -> AMC
Last edited by daytripper75 at Feb 12, 2008,
Ive seen it flipping through the channels. From what I saw, I liked. I'll try to get into watching it regularly
i really like it. havent seen this weeks epsiode yet though.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
Quote by deathpidgeon
so is it drama or comedy...black comedy?

black comedy to an extent. the majority of it is drama, but they throw the comedy in at the perfect times. i love it.
the previews for it looked interesting

sounds like it worth checking out
if you love bbe products join the "i heart bbe" group. kthnx (click link below)
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ilovebbe/

Quote by Dempsey68
get a cheap marshall... my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps.
It's really good.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
yes it is an awesome show,i like the way they kill the guy in the newest episode.
Great drama. But a funny show too, especially when that moron didn't buy the plastic container and decided to get rid of the body in the bath tub...
Looking for my India/Django.
This is the best show I've seen in a long time. Every bit of it is perfect; great writing, great acting, great cinematography. I'll definitely buy it on dvd if they release it.
Quote by Jesse Mrau
This is the best show I've seen in a long time. Every bit of it is perfect; great writing, great acting, great cinematography. I'll definitely buy it on dvd if they release it.

im guessing they will.

i really hope it lasts for a few seasons at least. i dont know how many viewers it has been getting, but its truly an awesome show.
I just started watching this last night. I downloaded the first season and watched the first 3 episodes so far.

The storyline is incredible and just draws you in. This show is pretty amazing so far. Bryan Cranston does a really good job at his character. It's pretty emotional at times as well.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Heard nothing but great things about this. I gotta start watching it!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
I was reading the OP thinking daytripper was caught back in time for a bit.
Easily my favorite show on television right now. Being very interested in chemistry myself helps that fact as well. I should go back and watch all three season again before the fourth starts up.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
Easily my favorite show on television right now. Being very interested in chemistry myself helps that fact as well. I should go back and watch all three season again before the fourth starts up.

It's still airing? I though it got cancelled already. Do you know when Season 4 starts?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Quote by JayT44
It's still airing? I though it got cancelled already. Do you know when Season 4 starts?
Season four is expected to begin July 2011. Quite a ways away.

And they can't just leave where they left us at the end of season three. That'd be madness!
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by Got Guitar?
Season four is expected to begin July 2011. Quite a ways away.

And they can't just leave where they left us at the end of season three. That'd be madness!

I haven't gotten that far yet.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
I adore Breaking Bad. I've watched it religiously since episode 1. I can't wait for season 4! The end of season 3 was so messed up!

Also, I'm quite surprised I haven't posted in this thread before. I think I made my own thread about BB once that never took off.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
It is really good. Can't wait for season four to come out.

Hank is a legend.

PSN ID: ArranP
Man I watched the first series of this on FX.

Looks like I'm behind, anywhere I can get up to date? I'm in the UK so it'll be a good 9 years before I get to see it likely.
^ I've been using torrents. I suppose if you're against that then you could probably find it streaming somewhere online?

Or you could buy the season box sets. I'm pretty sure they have those, but maybe not.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Well, it's not that new, I actually though it was done. I used to watch it, but now it's nearly impossible to find it on my regular cable, only once in a while on some random channel. Good show though, I wish I could see more episodes. The last one I saw kind of bored me, but I'm not giving up on it; it was the one where he's looking for a fly all night in the lab.

The one masterpiece I'm hooked on is Dexter. It's such an awesome show, weird thing is that I seem to predict everything he would do, and I kind of have the same sort of principles as him. Awesome theatrical and storyline engineering for both shows though.
Quote by metalblaster
Well, it's not that new

This thread is 2 years old.

Season 3 was a bit up and down for me. I liked it though. I definitely can't wait to see where they go with Season 4. I'm not sure why it isn't starting until next July though.
Oh god probably the best show on TV. Aaron Paul. Need I say more?

Walt is no longer a protagonist in my eyes though after he *SPOILER*just watched Jane die*SPOILER*. What a douche.
Hooray! It got bumped again!

I finished all 3 seasons in like 6 days I think.

I'm so excited for new episodes. It's gotta be the best show I've ever seen. The last 2 episodes of Season 3 had completely unexpected endings.

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Especially the last one, where *SPOILERS* Walt said he'd give them Jesse if they let him live. I was kinda pissed that he was going to do that. Jesse is my favorite character. But what really happend completely blew me away.*/SPOILERS*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
Hal is selling meth!?!?!??!??
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I can't believe he shot him in the ****ing face! Geez, Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul are really good in it. I especially love the way Jesse says "bitch!". Tis' awesome.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Can someone just put spoilers in the thread title so we don't have to use this gay white text?

*SPOILER*Yeah I was kind of disappointed at Jesse's character for killing Gale. One of my favorite parts about him is that he isn't a murderer. We'll see how he is in season 4.*SPOILER*
SPOILERS

Quote by guitarhero_764
*SPOILER*Yeah I was kind of disappointed at Jesse's character for killing Gale. One of my favorite parts about him is that he isn't a murderer. We'll see how he is in season 4.*SPOILER*

SPOILERS* Jesse has never killed anyone before? I've never thought about that. I guess eveytime he was supposed to, Walt ended up doing it like with Crazy 8, and Tuco, and Gus' two guys that killed Combo, etc. *SPOLERS*
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
Quote by lolmnt
Second you dance.
It still isn't clear if Jesse shot Gale or not. The camera moved, but were we to assume he moved the gun? I still think he shot him, because he trusts Walt now, but we'll have to wait to see.
Quote by daytripper75
It still isn't clear if Jesse shot Gale or not. The camera moved, but were we to assume he moved the gun? I still think he shot him, because he trusts Walt now, but we'll have to wait to see.
I'm 99% sure I read an interview a week or so after the finale where the producer confirmed that Jesse did shoot Gale and that the moving camera was never meant to be a cliffhanger.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Can someone just put spoilers in the thread title so we don't have to use this gay white text?

Stop right there. *SPOILER*We don't know that Jesse killed him, and we aren't supposed to. We only know that Jesse pointed the gun towards him, may or may not have moved the gun, and pulled the trigger. In fact, in an interview about season 4 Aaron Paul jokingly mentioned "I can't wait until season 4 to see if I killed him."*SPOILER*
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I'm 99% sure I read an interview a week or so after the finale where the producer confirmed that Jesse did shoot Gale and that the moving camera was never meant to be a cliffhanger.
This.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/vince-gilligan,42064/

From the link above:

It’s meant to be, “Oh my god, Jesse shot poor Gale.” But I’m realizing now that when people see the camera come dollying around so it’s looking down the barrel of the gun, some are reading that as maybe he’s changing his point of aim. But that’s not what we intended. Apparently it’s not as clear as I thought it would be.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Page 1 of 2