Page 1 of 2
Get it on.

My school let our teachers decide if we can listen to music in class.Most teachers let us as long as we stfu when we do.It works.
I hope you mean that you can listen to music while doing desk work. It would be anarchy to allow it any other time during class.
Day off for excessive rain. Didn't even count against us, we didn't have to make it up.
i have really curly hair, so i just snake the headphone around the back of my ear and down my back. i can listen to my death metal and the teachers never see anything.

Wait, what? where do you live to get an excessive rain day off!?!?
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
Closed for summer.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
it was like -30 degrees celcius and -49 with the wind chill, so we got to miss school for three days.
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
teach (sometimes)
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
They let us listen to music ANYTIME during our day, except for lessons and stuff.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Enrolled me.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
On the last day of school last year, they held this massive carnival, and you could just walk around all day playing carnival games (or causing chaos and mass destruction). The cafeteria had fair food too.
We can also listen to music unless the teacher is actually teaching at the time.
Juniors and Seniors get their own room as we have about 4 free periods (4x 80mins) per week; during that time we can use the band room, leave school, use the gym, use the computers etc. Besides that a few more things... I like my school ^^

edit: oooh i forgot... two weeks ago our principle decided to close the school for a whole week because of too much snow and it was "dangerous" for us to come to school. It was cool but as senior I had to work anyways -.-
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Last edited by Canne at Feb 13, 2008,
Our school allowed us to build a snow "man" in front of the school for the school newsletter...

So we built an 8' snowcock with branches for pubes (There were berries on the branches...we wrote them off as crabs)

Somehow, it made it to print, but was promptly taken off of the shelves and the student body was asked to return the paper.

I still have mine in a box somewhere
Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
One time my school let us get out early for snow, but it still counted against us
My school fucking sucks.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
I like how our classes are set up. We go on an a/b day schedule. So i have 4 classes on 1 day (a day) and then the next day i have the next 4 classes (bday). Then it just keeps alternating throughtout the year like that. Its awesome cause then i dont have to do homework right when its assigned, i get a whole other day to do it.
Gear:
Electric
Yamaha RGX520
Fender Strat HSS

Acoustic
1952 Martin and Co 00-18.
Yamaha FGX730SCA

Amp
Fender Twin Reverb
Fender Amp FM25 DSP

Pedals
Boss DS-1
Quote by Flying Couch
Our governer once canceled school statewide due to gas prices.

haha for like 3 days to right, i remember that.
Up the Irons

Jackson RR5
Peavy valveking212
Zakk Wylde distortion
Crybaby from hell.
We got to beat the **** out of an old car that had our school rival painted all over it with a sledgehammer.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
installed teather ball things :/
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
i wasnt allowed to walk home cause it was snowing and they called our parents to pick us up even though i lives about 2mins away from school.And i was stuck in the classroom for about 3hours not allowed to go out side.=( thank god i dont go to primary school anymore
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
well we had an ice storm and the whole town was out of power for 3-5 days.

we missed school for a week, and that semesters exams were Canceled, we had no finals,
having no power, getting bored as hell, and freezing my ass off for a week
for no finals
totally worth it
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
busted sneaking a goon sack and a bottle of Jim Beam to our swimming day. Punishment? clean the yard
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
was on MTV??? does that count. otherwise we dont do much. or does the fact that our school was 32 million dollars count as cool?
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
In primary school, (5+ years ago) if it was too hot, the principal would get the hose onto us during lunchtime.
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Our school organized a "Red, White, and Blue Out" for the football game right after the 9/11 attacks. A bunch of money was raised and donated to NYFD charities.
Giving us, the students, almost all responsibility. YOU have to choose your subjects, YOU have to call in sick (and take responsibility for not ****ing up your homework) etc.

I like it 'cuz the school I went to yr 1-9 was too easy-going on everyone, kids grew up as assholes over there (and then they got put in "lol-you-fail-and-can-not-get-a-proper-education-****-u"-class over here)
Nothing. Seriously, my school sucks. It gives a good education, but they are total hardasses and never allow anyone to break any rules whatsoever.
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
Quote by soulflyV
Then took sexy pictures and posted them on the interwebz.

>_>

<_<

how did you know?
www.myspace.com/nirvana_rox_ryda_j

Quote by Ovenman
Women don't sh*t.
There's no toilet in the kitchen.

Quote by Yan Yan
!

This thread was made back when i had my old 06 account.

Once my school cancelled the last few days of the term because of floods
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
strike. though not good for my education.
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ Last.fm █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

"Never interrupt an enemy when he is making a mistake."
~Napoleon Bonaparte
Well we can leave 2 hours early on Wednesdays while all the junior kids go to sport, I can come almost 3 hours late on Mondays, and we usually have at least one period a day to just fuck around. That's cool I guess.

EDIT: And they haven't kicked me out.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Feb 13, 2008,
they do a lot of soccer tournaments, so they play in the morning
so no classes
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
The coolest thing my school has ever done is not try to be cool. I hate when schools have lame ass things that they do to try and look cool and "hip" (sorry I love using that word). I just want them to teach me crap so I can ignore them and go home.
Quote by hazzmatazz
They got a shitload of brand new marshall amps and a huge soundsystem

Now why can't my school do that?

...wait they were probably MGs. nevermind.
Page 1 of 2