Okay so theres a version of Jimi Hendrix's Villanova Junction that I really dig. It's the version he did at the Rainbow Bridge concert in Maui. It used to be on youtube but now its been removed because of a terms of use violation?! I could understand if all the videos from the concert were removed but all the other rainbow bridge stuff is available on youtube and also different version of Villanova junction are available such as the woodstock version. I'm really curious why that specific video was targeted, anyone have any thoughts?
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
You go to Binghamton U too?!

Righteous!

EDIT:

And to answer your question, the Hendrix estate is determined to milk/rape the Hendrix legacy for all it is worth so I'm sure they have DVD plans for that footage hence the not freeness.
Last edited by Iluvpowerchords at Feb 13, 2008,
It's almost like that Futurama episode where they go to the Amazonia planet!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Yeah I mean Hendrix's family is obviously only interested in making money but, whats so special about the rainbow bridge concert that they had to pull that and only that video of villanova and for that matter when are they going to settle the dispute between the rights to the Royal Albert Hall concert so they can release a DVD. (Probably Never). And yeah i second the futurama idea and I do go to BU.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3