i dont know
but youre going to get a lot of ass
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by dimestorekeet
huh? sarcasm?

nope

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
do it
banjos kick ass
and will get you some
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
get a real banjo because you're a classy fellow instead of a poser. And you can do awesome banjo shreds that aren't possible with a banjitar. That high string makes a difference.

They're really easy to play. It's just open G tuning.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
this has nothing to do with that but if you get a banjo you could play the intro to drunken lalibies by flogging molly
Quote by civildp1
get a real banjo because you're a classy fellow instead of a poser.

They're really easy to play. It's just open G tuning.

well i am wearing a long sleeve shirt and a tie cause i just got off work, but yeah i think you're right. thanks for actually posting a reason. and howcome everyone is saying im gonna get some? did i miss something?
Quote by death101
this has nothing to do with that but if you get a banjo you could play the intro to drunken lalibies by flogging molly

yeah the only benefit that i see for buying a banjitar is I could play Hog Bitch Stomp. which would the best!
Personal preference mostly, I think 5 string banjos are way cooler instruments.
Quote by dimestorekeet
and howcome everyone is saying im gonna get some? did i miss something?

its because banjos are hawt

Dude, banjos are freaking awesome. Get a traditional 5 stringed banjo.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by dimestorekeet
well i am wearing a long sleeve shirt and a tie cause i just got off work, but yeah i think you're right. thanks for actually posting a reason. and howcome everyone is saying im gonna get some? did i miss something?

look how many kids them rednecks have
Quote by death101

+1
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I checked out banjitars, and the look pretty cool. I'll have to get one sometime. I've already got a 5 stringed banjo.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.