hey my guitar is dead and so i am going out to buy a new one this weekend and i'm pretty much a noob when it comes to buying guitars and i wanna get something that looks like the mansons that matt bellamy of muse uses alittle help?

also i wanna get a mirror finish does that affect the cost or are they hard to find or what?

any advice would be awesome

cheers
Gibson do mirror finishes, though why you would want such a monstrosity is beyond me. I think personally you should be looking for decent wood/hardware/pickups before finishes, but hey, maybe your superficial. Do you play Punk?
i play metal, punk, alternative, indie, and rock in general oh and some reggae

i pretty much want a mirror finish cause of the way matter bellamys guitars look with it
OK, budget? Gibsons aren't cheap you know. There are probably other, cheaper brands that you could get.
haha yea of course gibsons are gonna cost alot about $1000ish so epiphone is probably the better option i'm guessing
Urm, dont buy a guitar just because you want to be like your idol.

Wheres the originality in that? What's the point in aspiring to be a musician if your just going to do what somone else has done before you?

Seriously now. Make your own sound.

And I cant think of a guitar in your price range that actually has a mirror finish, or if it does so, then it ont look anywhere as good as bellamies.

Plus mirror finishes are apain in the ass to keep clean. And you'd probably end up with some peice of crap because you're paying for the finish...

Get something else. Just my 2 cents.
Quote by beckyjc
Urm, dont buy a guitar just because you want to be like your idol.

Wheres the originality in that? What's the point in aspiring to be a musician if your just going to do what somone else has done before you?

Seriously now. Make your own sound.

And I cant think of a guitar in your price range that actually has a mirror finish, or if it does so, then it ont look anywhere as good as bellamies.

Plus mirror finishes are apain in the ass to keep clean. And you'd probably end up with some peice of crap because you're paying for the finish...

Get something else. Just my 2 cents.

+1. Becky FTW...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.