Page 41 of 41
Herr Rararr
216 IQ
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
Aeolian Harmony
720 IQ
I'm going to be trying to make an effort to respond to something in S&L regularly, focusing on pieces that haven't gotten responses yet and/or ones I just really like.

whar that forum defibrillator at
Herr Rararr
216 IQ
Quote by AngryGoldfish
I've contacted the other mods. We'll have a discussion about it. This should have been done long ago, but I kept putting it off. Thanks for the message.

Any progress on this at all?
|
'....even the President of the United States sometimes must have to stand naked...."

Do me a favour, pop into Songwriting & Lyrics and add a comment to one thread, any thread, but contribute.

----

www.soundcloud.com/christobaldo
AngryGoldfish
do I "urk" you?
6,606 IQ
Quote by Herr Rararr
Any progress on this at all?
One admin responded, that's it. I'll have another think about what can be done.
jkielq91
Tab Contributor
5,010 IQ
Hey guys. Its been a while since I last came by here. But I have a new song I am really enjoying performing.

This is 'Catfish Women' and I would love any feedback you would like to share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClaNU-Qalc0
AngryGoldfish
do I "urk" you?
6,606 IQ
This is the forum feedback thread. Please post in Original Recordings or the lyrics in Songwriting & Lyrics.
Nicolredmay
Banned
10 IQ
However, this idea is interesting. Just difficult to implement to S+L. Maybe an interesting twist for the contest forums though. Right now I don't see this happening, but there's no harm in discussing it to see if we can get something out of this.