Page 1 of 2
i think this movie is gonna blow. doenst look interesting at all.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Looks fun, so yeah.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Hell yeah.....looks really cool.

Can't wait to see 10,000 B.C. too. Saw a trailer for it tonight. Wow.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
The more I see of it, the more epic it looks.

I'm a bit iffy on 10,000 BC. "From the director of Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow". Thats not really something I would come out and announce.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Could be nice. Rachel Bilson annoys the living **** out of me though. Such a crappy actor.

Yeah well Samuel motherf*cking L. Jackson makes up for it.

This movie is loosely based of a book that came out a few years ago. I loved the book but from the looks of it they changed the movie a LOT. I still think it looks pretty good though.
it looks like an awful movie. One of those that have been so hyped up but will really have nothing to it except special effects

Also, it looks too similar to the movie The Covenant and I never saw that one either but i will bet that it was a really bad movie
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by fleetingillness

This movie is loosely based of a book that came out a few years ago. I loved the book but from the looks of it they changed the movie a LOT. I still think it looks pretty good though.

Sam Jackson ftw.

I'll go see it if I somehow run into an influx of money.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
Quote by The Leader
The more I see of it, the more epic it looks.

I'm a bit iffy on 10,000 BC. "From the director of Independence Day and The Day After Tomorrow". Thats not really something I would come out and announce.

i had no plans to see it in the start but it is gonna be another multi million piece of trash.
When I herad the title of this movie I started laughing so hard
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Quote by fleetingillness

+1
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
^ +2
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by punka
When I herad the title of this movie I started laughing so hard

I hope in the background of the entire movie they just have Third Eye Blind's-Jumper playing on loop
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
I think it's the poorest looking film out in a long time and I can't believe anyone would go to see it. It will blow hard is my prediction.
Quote by Hexagram
I hope in the background of the entire movie they just have Third Eye Blind's-Jumper playing on loop

I was more think like this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyAvaLsLFl8&feature=related
*****LIVE LOUD*****

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help him
on his way to world domination

PIRATES ARE COOLER THAN NINJAS!!!!
Quote by Hexagram
it looks like an awful movie. One of those that have been so hyped up but will really have nothing to it except special effects

Also, it looks too similar to the movie The Covenant and I never saw that one either but i will bet that it was a really bad movie

exactly what i was about to say. i ll probably see it since i see every movie anyway, but it looks a lot like the covenant. i actually saw that one and it did suck.
How is it?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I thought it looked dumb as hell. It's just kind of a stupid concept to me.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I doubt I'll see it. But I hope Samuel Jackson kills the main character for abusing his powers.
I seen it yesterday.

The is at best an average film.

****ty ending aswell, ALOT more could have been done with film.

The Concept of this film is good, but was major let down for me.
I'll probably be seeing it tonight. Looks like an interesting movie.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Ive seen it, saw it on valentines day. Was pretty good but not as good as I thought it would be. That Griffin dude had a sexy accent though
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Yep, I'm off on the first Bargain Tuesday after its release. Looks awesome, if a little commercial etc.
Saw it last night it was quite crappy. Poor acting on all parts. Except maybe for Sam Jackson. But it had a trailer for the new Indiana Jones movie so not a total waste
whats the movie about..? I have dialup so cant watch the video
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Don't watch this movie. Saw it and you'll just waste your money on this crap. No character development, stale story line and the best of all the protagonist is one retarded ****. I mean with that kind of power he could've easily killed the paladins all by himself and yet this dumbass gets his butt handed to him by Samuel L. Jackson with his electric baton.

Waste of money if you ask me..
Yeah i saw it last night. its a pretty sick movie. it was kinda drawn out, and i expected much more action. the irish(think hes irish) guys a riot. its pretty cool, no doubts theres guna be a sequel,
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Page 1 of 2