it's new to me
EDIT: and I agree about the daily show/colbert report. It has been like being on withdrawl with that "A daily show" stuff
he definitely needs his writers
Last edited by rush5757 at Feb 13, 2008,
!ABOLISH TV!
Free your miiiind.........

srsly i was hoping it would continue so long that the tv series concept died out....
Quote by Våd Hamster
!ABOLISH TV!
Free your miiiind.........

srsly i was hoping it would continue so long that the tv series concept died out....

So you'd enjoy a 24 hour 'Big Brother and American Idol'-fest when you watched tv?
NO!!!

Horrible American TV will make it's return here! We won't get any good Aussie shows anymore!!
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Våd Hamster
^We don't have that in soviet denmark

Lucky bugger

Quote by IncubusMan999
NO!!!

Horrible American TV will make it's return here! We won't get any good Aussie shows anymore!!

Yeah! I'm going to make a list of Aussie shows that have been given timeslots in our TV to fill the holes caused by the strike now.

um...

yeah.
Really been looking forward to the American office. Cannot actually wait.
Harold Bishop Fan Club Member #3

Originally posted by balltounge

Fatboy beat me, that lad has taste...and its meaty.
Quote by tborsje
Lucky bugger

Yeah! I'm going to make a list of Aussie shows that have been given timeslots in our TV to fill the holes caused by the strike now.

um...

yeah.

You do speak truthfully, but I've enjoyed not having a rating season so far. It means:

No ****ty crime shows.
None of those asswipe wannabes like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert who can't even write their own ****ty material

But we are getting more:
More crappy American reality shows.
Reruns!

I'm very judgmental about TV.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
i'm happy but its sad all of these people can't write anything of thier own that is funny
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Quote by IncubusMan999

None of those asswipe wannabes like Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert who can't even write their own ****ty material

that's why you watch canadian satirical shows. like the rick mercer report or royal canadian air farce. but i suppose if you live outside of canada you probably wouldnt get most of the jokes. either way they are LE ****!!!