That was really good. A lot of chords I've never seen before lol. You are one of the few people on here that I know will make a good song no matter what. Let me know if you record any of your songs (or already have).

As for the song, the only thing I didnt like was the ending. 8(?) bars of the same power chord over and over is kinda boring. The tempo change helped a bit, but I think you could have added more.

9.5/10
Not my style but still a great song, it has a great flow. I really liked the leads through all the song, in between the screaming part, the chorus etc. Nice job 9/10.

Mind critting mine?(New one in sig) Thanks.
awesome song dude,
i can definately hear the dance gavin dance influence.
can't wait to hear this stuff recorded.
9/10

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Liked the intro, nice chord progression. Interlude followed the intro perfect. I can almost hear the vocals already. I didn't really like how to tempo changed, I think the next riff would have been better at the original tempo. I loved the next interlude. Really nice chorus, I liked it a lot. I'm assuming the outro would be much better with vocals, it didn't really do justice for the rest of the songs without vocals.
9.5/10 I absolutly loved it.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786697
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Loved it. Very Fall of Troy esque. I would love to hear a band do this piece, are you in one?
I'm a person.
Yeah that was pretty amazing. The leads in the verses and chorus sounded really well placed and fit the song well. Only part I didn't like too much was the use of the same chord over and over in the outro, maybe just switch that one part up and it could be almost perfect. I would love to hear it with vocals.

9.5/10

Crit me? Its the link in my sig.