I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
Last edited by human panda at Feb 13, 2008,
naked girl avalanch!!
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
Best suicide plan ever, you go up to the top of a roof, string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level, tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched. Then you put super glue on your hands and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head, then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows. When the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere and some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.
D:
Signature.
The death in Hannibal Rising where Lecter cuts him in the stomach and he falls of the balcony ( has wire around his neck ) and his guts fall to the floor.That would be pretty epic in slow motion.
My cancer spot is much bigger than yours

Quote by HumBucker666
I get carrot skinned regularly by a electrified carrot skinning device

Quote by GrEgUms1991
I have a small penis if that counts?

^ some pretty awesome sh!t ( click )

Europeans Unite!
being mauled to death by a wild animal
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
fervent rape by a million supermodels...not too skinny now...or death by Mikael Akerfeldt..whichever happens first is cool by me.
super instant deadly VD when im old but from a hot terra patrick lookalike
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
living long, happy years with lots of friends and family. then when all of my life's adventures are over i lay down in my bed with my family around. i tell them all i love them and not to be too sad for me. then that night i painlessly die in my sleep.
The Pit is already dead if you're talking about "The Pit" in general... because of the horrible threads people are making these days... "The Pit" needs some better threads than the same ones over and over... Just like this one.
Anything that leaves a crater is a good death for me.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Atomic48
Best suicide plan ever, you go up to the top of a roof, string piano wire tight across the front edge at neck level, tie a cord to your foot and the other end to the building so that you'll be above sidewalk level when its fully stretched. Then you put super glue on your hands and put your arms around the front of the wire and then back to touch your head, then you lean forward, so the piano wire cuts your neck but not your elbows. When the cord goes taut, youll be hanging upside down with no head....except your head will be in your outstretched arms thanks to gravity and the glue, staring at someone upside down and spewing blood everywhere and some poor bastard will be traumatized for LIFE.

Don't worry, the nice men in white coats will be here soon.
Quote by BigBrownBeaver
How does the pit wanna die?

i'm still not convinced that part of a website can die, thats more the sort of thing soemthing has to be alive to do

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

My best friend and I both want to take a HUGE rip and die before we can exhale.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by akaDan
Don't worry, the nice men in white coats will be here soon.

Dude!

That was pure, old fashioned ownage.
Have a huge cake.

(P.S. His plan is pretty cool after all. I'll consider doing this in 2034)
¡ǝɹnʇɐuƃıs sı sıɥʇ
Quote by zadzior
Dude!

That was pure, old fashioned ownage.
Have a huge cake.

(P.S. His plan is pretty cool after all. I'll consider doing this in 2034)

But it WAS stolen from another thread
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Death by shark.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
sledding down a mountain on a foam mattress and then crashing into a pole thats meant to support a safety net
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Being eaten by the lol wut pear.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
fighting as a radioactive Soviet
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
i want to die fighting the bear cavalry
Sig space available, give me some praise
DEATH BY SHNOO SHNOO!
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
so what, you mean a collective death? or individual death for each member?
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Being slowly pushed through wire mesh by an elephant
or
Swallowing razor wire, ****ting it out, and flossing yourself to death
Quote by bendystraw
living long, happy years with lots of friends and family. then when all of my life's adventures are over i lay down in my bed with my family around. i tell them all i love them and not to be too sad for me. then that night i painlessly die in my sleep.

BORING.
Quote by PCbassist
Being slowly pushed through wire mesh by an elephant
or
Swallowing razor wire, ****ting it out, and flossing yourself to death

I told him the razor wire part. But I want to die by lethal injection by a doctor in oregon.

When i asked my math teacher how he wants to die one day, he goes, "Well i want to die riding my motorcycle extremely recklessly, and my motorcycle has a windshield. I like to wear a helmet thats just the top half. It's called a top half helmet. I want to hit something, flying over the handlebars instantly splitting my pelvis right down the middle. It's called a pelvis split. As I go over the handlebars, i want the windshield to tear off my face, because i dont have a front on my helmet. After i destroy my pelvis and get my face torn off, i want to be run over by my own motorcycle thats still moving....Either that or fighting sharks"

then another kid in the class goes, "I dont care how i die, i just want my last words to be 'there's too many of them' I dont care if its fighter jets, pygmies in South America or alligators. I just want my last words to be there's too many of them"

Amazing class.
We would die by getting stabbed slowly in slow mo while the last minute of black by pearl jam plays in the background and we look up to see our killer and it is 4chan and we cant believe our eyes and are too shocked to say anything except "why?" and we slowly fade away.....

or a stroke
Page 1 of 2