I just noticed that I'm thirsty.

In before this thread sucks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I noticed that 'this thread' is one letter away from 'a pile of wank'.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Actually, I was kinda in here while the thread was sucking..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Atomic48
Santa is an anagram for Satan.

Satan is an anagram for Santa, you heathen.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Actually, I was kinda in here while the thread was sucking..

You know, I realised it only started sucking once you entered......

Maybe this thread is so awesome that we cannot comprehend the many dimensions of win enclosed within its earthly bounds, and so we only think it sucks.

Or maybe it just blows plain old goat scrote.
I just realised that I was thinking about the movie Changelings, which has Morgan Freeman in it.

Then I started thinking about how badass Morgan Freeman is

say hello to mr. freeman
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Zomg, Racecar!
Quote by vintage x metal

I just realized that I'm gonna go make brownies now... and how awesome they are. Actually... i knew that before.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
I just realized that I'm gonna go make brownies now... and how awesome they are. Actually... i knew that before.

Pot brownies?

Those are awesome.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Pot brownies?

Those are awesome.

Fudge brownies hmmmmmmmm... 25 minute wait now
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Canne
Fudge brownies hmmmmmmmm... 25 minute wait now

Oh, well those are pretty awesome as well.
Quote by akaDan
God + o = Good.

OH........ MY........... GOD.................... THATS AMAZING WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOWWOWOW OWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWO THAT IS JUST WOW OMG OMG OMG OMGMOMGMOMGMOMGMOMGMOMGOMGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOMOGMOGOMGOMOGOGOM CRAZY ****.

has no signature.
i only just relisesd that
the Hyperobola graph
y=1/x
is the recipriocol of the graphy y=x LOL and i do spesh maths
Quote by Atomic48
Devil never even lived.

"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I just realized.....

Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed a urgent and horrifying news story, and I need all of you, to stop what you're doing and listen.

Cannonball!!!!
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you