http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TX0eTp7SoNU

At around 1.30-1.40 he does a couple of harmonics and you hear the sound go all the way, how does he do it? That spot isn't filmed on camera, but maybe someone knows the basic idea?
The "Popped Collar" Award(Sexiest)
Elvenkindje

The "Rest In Real Life" Award(Best Past MT Mod)
Elvenkindje
Try Bracing the Neck with one hand, and the body with the other, and carefuly Bending the neck to the body, you can do it with an electric guitar fine, but i really don't know about the Strength of the dovetail on an acoustic....

thats my guess
His hand is on the headstock, so he may be messing with the tuners or the strings behind the nut. Can't really say exactly what it is without being able to see though. He could also be bending the neck, not sure how good of an idea that is on an acoustic though.
Quote by #pal109
Try Bracing the Neck with one hand, and the body with the other, and carefuly Bending the neck to the body, you can do it with an electric guitar fine, but i really don't know about the Strength of the dovetail on an acoustic....

thats my guess

I think thats what hes doing. Id rather watch him do it, than do that to my acoustic
shred is gaudy music
might be pressing down on the strings behind the nut. Gives you a nice little vibrato effect.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
might be pressing down on the strings behind the nut. Gives you a nice little vibrato effect.

But that will raise the pitch. He is asking how to lower it.

I would just spin the machines, if you are good enough at tuning them back up to the right pitch and keep playing.
he is putting his hands on the headstock and pushing. you can see him with his hand on the body of the guitar for a split second after you hear that small dive on the note.