Awesome post-hardcore screamo type band.
Just downloaded their new album. Awesome stuff.
Anyone else here a fan?

Oceana - Myspace

Reach for the sky is probably my favourite
Yet another extremely boring post-hardcore band.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

I love Oceana !! I only wish their were tabs for their songs.. but it looks like i have to do them by ear
Gear:

Ibanez GSZ120

Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic

Roland Cube 60

Roland Micro-Cube
Quote by waldorphPRS41
Rise Records attempt to be As Cities Burn.

Any band on Rise Records is an ever more generic rip off of other generic scene bands. Fact.

I don't know. Oceana isn't my favorite band, but I think for a post-hardcore/screamo band, they really bring something new to the table. There's actually some skill going into their songwriting. I don't really like many other Rise bands, but I think Oceana is pretty decent. Just listen to them and block out the fact that they're on Rise.
Quote by 6_6_6_1_syn
I don't know. Oceana isn't my favorite band, but I think for a post-hardcore/screamo band, they really bring something new to the table.
I can't say I agree with you there. Admittedly, there are worse bands but stuff like this just cannot hold my attention anymore.
I have their newest CD, listened to it once all the way through, haven't listened to it since, it's fairly boring.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin