is this a decent guitar for heavy metal i guess, i checked it out and it seems pretty good does anyone no how good esp's are?

Construction / Scale : Set-Neck / 24.75”
Body : Mahogany
Neck / Fingerboard : 3-Pc. Mahogany / Ebony
Nut Type / Width : Earvana Compensated / 42mm
Neck Shape : Thin U
Inlays : Model Name @ 12th Fret
Hardware : Black Nickel
Tuners :Grover
Bridge :Tune-o-matic w/ String-Thru-Body
Pickups :EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) Active
Electronics :Vol / Toggle / Tone
Binding : None

COMENTS?
All LTD's from the 400 series and up are a great value.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
yeah vipers are great for metal, they're kinda dark voiced though, make sure you test one out properly before you buy it too, with straps and stuff, my friend finds mine REALLY uncomfortable but to me it's easier to play than any other guitar i've owned.

i guess it varies from person to person
Quote by Flashy
yeah vipers are great for metal, they're kinda dark voiced though, make sure you test one out properly before you buy it too, with straps and stuff, my friend finds mine REALLY uncomfortable but to me it's easier to play than any other guitar i've owned.

i guess it varies from person to person

I own the 400. I don't plan on keeping it. I just can't deal with the neckheaviness.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
I own the 400. I don't plan on keeping it. I just can't deal with the neckheaviness.

My friend has the 500S, and as you say, it's neackheavy as hell. Constantly diving towards the ground, and we've tried many, many straps.

It's a great guitar, it has all the elements you'd want off a quality metal guitar, I just think you could take the same amount of money and get a regular M(H)400...

i dunno i haven't played the LTD version, my one is slightly neck heavy, but my strap is thick so i never really had a problem with it, that's why you need to test it with straps