Yeah, probably. Looks very time consuming though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Looks rather interesting and even fresh, but games bore me as of late. We'll see.
Quote by divid3d
yep, been waiting for it for ages

+1

I can't wait. I'll happily buy this over FM 2009.
Quote by rizo299
Oh shi-

sweeeeeeeet

3 years of waiting.

Although i have the dreadful feeling that my computer wont be able to handle it in the slightest

you have until september to do something about it (and so do i, as my computer is completely stuffed atm)
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d
you have until september to do something about it (and so do i, as my computer is completely stuffed atm)

Well look at Crysis. That game is said to tax PCs for about 3 years. I have a funny feeling this is going to be fairly similar...
i havent seen anything in spore that looks like it will require too much computer grunt, especially in the graphics card department.

the whole analyzing your creature and making it walk might require a pretty decent processor though
Sounds like the Sims, in monster form.

I'll check it out when it gets closer to the date, but it doesn't seem that interesting to me.
They're expecting to make 6 billion dollars with this. I just might contribute 50 dollars.
<Han> I love Hitler