Just bought Turok and I have to say its quite amazing....

Anyone else bought it/buying it?
SWFC
I played the demo, and it was really boring. After seeing the same knife kill animation for like...the 1032438th time, I started to dislike it.

I assume you mean the new version and not the old ones? I've only played the new ones for the 360.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
I just might have to buy that.. People have told me it's a good game, and I used to play the older Turok games non-stop on N64, even though I wasn't 17+.
Didn't know they were developing a new version. I tought Evolution on NGC was rather disappointing. I'll check this out.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I played the demo, i wasn't 100% impressed due to it being glitchy and repetitive. But a work mate has got it and says it's pretty awesome, so might have a go. The mian dissapointment, he siad, is the lack of flashy-smashy guns. To me, thats what Turok was all about; Big, OTT Guns and dinosaurs.
picked it up yesterday, seems cool. I think its going to get boring, but the graphics are pretty at least. The knife kills are cool, theres not many, but theres also other weapons... It will be fun for a while.
Quote by J.A.M
Half-Life > Turok.

That is completely irrelevant.

If you don't like Turok, go back to the Half Life thread.

Tool.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Green_Jelly
Didn't know they were developing a new version. I tought Evolution on NGC was rather disappointing. I'll check this out.

well i thought this new one was worse than evolution when i played it tbh
^ OK, thanx for pointing that out.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
No, I used to hate that game, so boring.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Diamond Dave
well i thought this new one was worse than evolution when i played it tbh

Worse than Turok Evolution?

Is that even possible?

IN that game every single creature exploded into the exact same chunks of meat. if you hit a tiny frog with your axe about 8 chunks of flesh came flying out of it that were about 3 times the size of the frog.
i got a cd of turok
i played it once and never again
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

I didn't like it. It was cool for a while cause of the "OMFG DINOSAURS" aspect of the game, but once that wore off, it got old fast.

And the "wave" sections were frustrating. The first raptor you find in the tall grass is scary. But once you kill them all, you have to fight off another wave... and another... and by the fourth it's not worth trying anymore.

And you have to fight humans. I mean, wtf? Humans? This is fucking Turok!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Gaming thread.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o