No fire involved!

I have a bunch of videos from my iPod that i want on DVD. The problem is i don't know what type of file to convert them to? Please help.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by yam
google "dvd43" and "handbrake"

+1
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
dvd43 copies dvds.
handbrake turns dvds into iPod files

i just need to know what type of file to convert them to.

this site called www.zamzar.com converts basically anything to anything and i just don't know which one is the dvd one.

thank you for trying to help though.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Garden_Of_Light
Google a programme called Cucosoft.

That converts any video file into the type that Ipods play.

That's the opposite of what i want.

iPod video > DVD is what i need.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
That's the opposite of what i want.

iPod video > DVD is what i need.

can you take **** off your ipod onto your pc anyway?

plus, wouldnt you have to have the vid on your pc to put it on your ipod anyway
WinAVI will do it. It's easy as cake to use but just make sure you've got all the codecs installed. Also, if your DVD player has Divx capabilities then be sure to take advantage of that.
Quote by andyscoot
can you take **** off your ipod onto your pc anyway?

plus, wouldnt you have to have the vid on your pc to put it on your ipod anyway

i have videos that are in iPod format on my computer that i want on dvd. i just don't know what format to convert them too. i don't want to put anything on my iPod.

Quote by campbell92
WinAVI will do it. It's easy as cake to use but just make sure you've got all the codecs installed. Also, if your DVD player has Divx capabilities then be sure to take advantage of that.

I have no idea what you just said but i'll google WinAVI.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
so basically you have a mpeg4 video

and you want to convert it to something like avi or mpeg?
Quote by andyscoot

i want to convert it to whatever i can use to burn onto a dvd. i'm gonna try those.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by andyscoot

oh dude i love you.

.avi works

thank you a lot.

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥