one is called "about an hour" and the other is called "sorry caitlin" they're both instrumentals, and they're both found here .
i'll crit in return for sure.

thanks!
drape yourself in greenery, become part of the scenery
-British Sea Power
Sorry Caitlin was pretty good. I didn't really like "about an hour". UNTITLED was great. You should get into producing 'n' stuff.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Green_Jelly
Sorry Caitlin was pretty good. I didn't really like "about an hour". UNTITLED was great. You should get into producing 'n' stuff.

cool, thanks man!
just curious, was it the noise that put you off 'about an hour'?
drape yourself in greenery, become part of the scenery
-British Sea Power
About an hour:

I really liked the wide palette of sounds in it. The noise has a cool ambiance to it that I totally dug. This is my favorite of the songs on your page. It made me feel something, and I like that.

Sorry Caitlin:

I felt there are some odd notes thrown in that don't totally fit at times. I can see you're obviously doing something experiemental, and thats great... but one thing that kills it for experimental artists is when they forget about the basic melody that draws people in to want to hear more.

I also liked untitled a lot. You should give it a name, its definitely worthy of one.

Check my song out here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785209
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
About an hour:

really liked the ambient feel to it, I think a drum track, even if it was mechanical and repetitive, would have put some backbone into it. I think the first brash noise in it could be cut a bit shorter.

Sorry Caitlin:

I liked this one a bit better. The intro is really sweet and up beat. The background fits very well. Seems like it drags on a bit with that strumming stuff at about 1:20.

You definitely have something interesting going, so keep it going!

check my stuff out: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=786634
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god