Poll: Which phone to choose?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which phone to choose?
Sony Ericsson K800i
12 36%
Sony Ericsson W850i
21 64%
Voters: 33.
Im looking to buy a new phone because my SE K750i has taken a beating x) Im looking at either the K800i or the W850i.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I like Sony Ericssons lol, ive not had any problems with mine lol, id keep it if it was all messed up.
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Well, do you want music or an amazing camera?

I would go for the W850i, it has huge memory, still a good camera, and plays music.
I had a k750i and just got a k800i this Christmas. the only problem i have with it is that there isn't a torch so you cant see in the dark.
Nah, i was thinking about them, but it is just basically the same phone as i have now... Im looking for a bit of a change...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by MisterChainsaw
Voyager.
All day.

Voyager? Whats that?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
buy the w810i, it's not in your lsit there, but it's better than the two there..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by MisterChainsaw
new phones by..LG I think.

Touch screen, like an Iphone.
Only flips open with a full keyboard.
And V-Cast.

Cant find anywhere in the UK that sells it x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by MisterChainsaw
new phones by..LG I think.

Touch screen, like an Iphone.
Only flips open with a full keyboard.
And V-Cast.

Would be nice to lose one of those at the bar the first weekend you've had it.
Quote by Pyrest
noone listens to me :'(
W810i has a light, video camera, good photo camera, PhotoDJ, MusicDJ, VideoDJ, takes PSP / Memstick DUO memory cards and is just plain awesome!

looks sexay too (:

I want one, I used to have one, it broke, and now I want it again
Quote by CLVPX
I want one, I used to have one, it broke, and now I want it again

haha owned.. i got a samsung d-900 but it sucks really, cuz the music player has some ****ty things.. well i want a w810i cuz they're ownage!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
haha owned.. i got a samsung d-900 but it sucks really, cuz the music player has some ****ty things.. well i want a w810i cuz they're ownage!

dont forget that the W810i is rather sexay :P
Yes you will x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Something with a full keyboard instead of a tap 'n' pray.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Lmao x) Like a smartphone kinda thing? I have no experience with them though... I know i can use/ and i like Sony Ericssons...
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
850i all the way.

the reason? the 800i has one of the little joystick things sony are so fond of, i had TWO k750i's where the stick stopped working, it makes navigating menus difficult and using predictive text impossible.

I have vowed NEVER to get a phone with a stick EVER again

Plus, with the slider design you've less chance of accidentally calling someone for 30 mins via random in-pocket button presses.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Plus, with the slider design you've less chance of accidentally calling someone for 30 mins via random in-pocket button presses.

ever heard of locking your keypad?

press the * butten then the thing that says LOCK
Quote by Pyrest
ever heard of locking your keypad?

press the * butten then the thing that says LOCK

Random unlockings happen

There was a thread last week about some guy who accidently had sex on top of a locked phone which unlocked itself and called the girls father.

I myself have pulled my phone out and found it's magically dialled someone when I could swear it was locked.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Random unlockings happen

There was a thread last week about some guy who accidently had sex on top of a locked phone which unlocked itself and called the girls father.

I myself have pulled my phone out and found it's magically dialled someone when I could swear it was locked.

truee...
lol
happens to me.. but not in that scenario.
and how WOULD it call the girls father?
I have a W810i and I love it to death.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
i have a k800i and its mad. 3.2 mp camera , and heaps of other good ****.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by Pyrest
noone listens to me :'(
W810i has a light, video camera, good photo camera, PhotoDJ, MusicDJ, VideoDJ, takes PSP / Memstick DUO memory cards and is just plain awesome!

looks sexay too (:

yeah, i have one, it's a good little phone.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy