k, I think it might have something to do with this afternoon when I tried played with my teeth =/ but since then, well, my middle pickup works, although if I tap anything metal, like my volume or tone controls, the magnets in the pickup, the bridge or when I change to the middle pickup, I get this high pitched clanking noise

I'm using a single coil seymore duncan pickup

Any help, pleaaaase?
Did you spit on the pickup or something? Haha

I don't see how you would have messed it up by playing with your teeth. Unless maybe you were headbutting your grill into it. Playing with your teeth can't be very good for your teeth either.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
pics of the pu? maybe you didn't brush your teeth good enouh and your pickup broke because of your breath!
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
I also learnt that I need to change my strings due to the rust level I found using my tongue. =(

But if I did drool into my pickup (I'd thought about that earlier) will I just have to wait till it evaporates? I don't think that this is a uber common problem with guitars, sooo any advice will be helpful.

Also, I don't have my guitar to hand, I left it at school, because I really don't want to carry it the half kilometre back to my house
That's like a quarter mile, you couldn't walk that with your guitar?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
1/2km? Are you serious? What are you, 6?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
not 6, lazy, and I think it's probably more than 500m anyway (plus I have a poor quality uber heavy hardcase), aaand I'd just need to bring it to school again the next day, and I don't even have an amp at home, it's at school as well (my school has acoustic based music equipment). So if I were to follow your advice, I'd have to carry both my guitar and amp back to my house.... nope

any useful help?
Quote by psyks
not 6, lazy, and I think it's probably more than 500m anyway (plus I have a poor quality uber heavy hardcase), aaand I'd just need to bring it to school again the next day, and I don't even have an amp at home, it's at school as well (my school has acoustic based music equipment). So if I were to follow your advice, I'd have to carry both my guitar and amp back to my house.... nope

any useful help?

I walked 20 minutes in a Blizzard carrying my jackson kelly, with a massively huge case, suck it up
Doowop dooby doo doowop doowah doolang
Blue days black nights doowah doolang!
k, but you didn't walk 20 minutes in a blizzard carry your jackson kelly and an amp that's like twice as heavy. My pickup's still screwed, I kinda need help
Buying one? why on earth would I buy one? I already have one. In fact I already have three perfectly good pickups in my kickass jackson DK2, although one of them has suddenly malfunctioned. It still works, but with a simple side effect.

No, I will not "buy one"

any useful help?