whats the differance other that the inlays on the v7 neck and the 555 neck? which is better or are they very similar, i heard they are pretty much the same.

thank you
7V is Alder, 555 is Basswood and they have different trems.

I'm sure many of the changes are simply cost cutters in material and build quality.

I have played both and IMHO, the better trem and Alder body make the 7V a MUCH better sounding guitar. Over a grand better, I don't know, but I absolutely despise Basswood guitars. They feel dead to me.
我会关闭我的耳朵,和我的心; 我会变成一个石头
"I will close my ears and my heart and I will be a stone"
i guess this is a 7v guitar witha 55 neck tho because the 7v neck was damaged so that should be fine right?
Hmm, i think he means just the necks...

well, i don't know all the specs, but i do know that some of the early 7V's had ebony fingerboards. My mate bought one for £800 second hand. Steal!
Adam
so would 750$ be a good price for a 7v with a 555 neck?
the vine on the 555 stops at the twelfth fret, i think. if you suspect it's a 555, i wouldn't bother to be honest.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?