to my computer.I have Vista and the latest update of Windows Media Player but I have no clue how to rip the dvd.
I don't think you can... most DVDs are protected against that...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
My mom will get mad at me if I download any programs on the computer so i guess i won't try it until she gets home
EDIT:I'm trying to put them on my zune,not make copies of them
Quote by thoraxe
My mom will get mad at me if I download any programs on the computer so i guess i won't try it until she gets home
EDIT:I'm trying to put them on my zune,not make copies of them

tihi mommas boy
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by C O B H C
Google comes up with this.

I've used that and ended up with half of Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark in German...strangely the Nazi's spoke german as well rather than reverting to English...anyway...

Try DVD shrink, its freeware and it will allow you to copy your movies, and you can compress them to about 4gb, so you can fit them on a standard DVD-R
Quote by pix_dement
tihi mommas boy

dude my mom almost killed me when i downloaded limewire
AnyDVD will remove any copywriting infringements placed on the DVD.

Just insert the DVD and have AnyDVD running in the back ground. Then use Handbrake to extract it off the DVD and into Mp4 format.

You have to download some programmes to try what you're doing, so either you become a badass and ignroe your mum or you don't do it.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
do what COBHC said. it works.

as far as people saying "OMG ILLEGAL!", it's only illegal if you copy it. there's no illegality in copying stuff to your iPod for example.

EDIT: copying dvd to another dvd and then selling/giving away the dvd.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Last edited by Kid Fisto at Feb 13, 2008,
Thanks for all the suggestions guys I'll try some of them and get back to you all later