I was wondering do they make a Mesa 4x12 that has vintage 30's thats not an oversize cabinet, because I want a mesa cab I just don't want it to be one of the enourmous ones, but I don't want the stiletto cabinet because it doesn't have the speakers I want.

So basically I'm asking is there a 4x12 Mesa with V30s that isn't an oversize?
why mesa?

There are others (better) that are cheaper
Obligatory Gear List
Ibanez S2170SE Prestige
Epi LP Std w/ SDs
Morley Bad Horsie
Mesa Stiletto ACE 2x12
EHX Small Clone
Line 6 DL4
ISP Decimator
Guild Acoustic
My Band
My Youtube Channel
I don't know what you are talking about. The stiletto cab has Vintage 30 speakers...

http://mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Guitar%20Cabinets/StilettoCabs/Stiletto4x12TRsl-LG.htm
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
I like mesa cabs because of the way that they are built. You can throw one down some stairs and it should live. And they can be pretty cheap on your local Craigslist...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Yes. There are two sizes of Mesa Rectifier Cabs. Both with V30 speakers

The larger one is the Mesa Standard Oversized Cab. Ususally is a Slant/Straight Design

The Normal Sized Cab is called the "Traditional Cab" Its about the same size as the Marshall 1960. These have a tighter bass responce.

This Information is on Mesa's web site under the Cabs section.
Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM 900
peavey 5150

Mesa 4x12
Quote by Ubershall404
Yes. There are two sizes of Mesa Rectifier Cabs. Both with V30 speakers

The larger one is the Mesa Standard Oversized Cab. Ususally is a Slant/Straight Design

The Normal Sized Cab is called the "Traditional Cab" Its about the same size as the Marshall 1960. These have a tighter bass responce.

This Information is on Mesa's web site under the Cabs section.

The traditional cab was renamed the stiletto cab when the stiletto was released...
Quote by thrilla13w

Quote by Slaytanic1993