So I am in the market for a new guitar, and I have heard some good things on various websites including this one about Agile guitars. I looked on Rondo and I really like this one:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product1005.html

the only thing is, I will not get any chance to play it before buying. It fits the style of music that I will be playing, so its either going to be that or an epiphone les paul, but this is drastically cheaper than the epi with similar specs.

So what are you guys' thoughts on Agile? Is it worth the risk of not playing before buying?
You should always play before you buy, but they are very nice guitars for the money.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Agiles are a good buy and their customer service is pretty decent. If you don't like the guitar you can always return it for your money or switch it for another (I haven't heard anyone having problems with the guitars or if they did any real problems with customer service). Like the above guy said they're nice guitars for the money.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
You should always play before you buy, but they are very nice guitars for the money.

That's a problem with Agiles; hard, if not impossible, to find any in shops.
I have one and its the ****. Great quality for the money.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II