Page 1 of 3
The new world order is a secret orginization like the freemasons. I think they want to unify the world udner a one world government, hence New World Order. I don't know really fur shur but I think thats what it may be.
Isn't that to do with the Illuminati?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
im talking about, one goverment canada mexico and USA combined. Without our consent, forcing us to convert over to the amero(the new currency thats going to start circulating soon, opening borders to mexico,canada and usa.
Amero? Way to be creative, NWO.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Yeah I remember the nWo. Hogan, Nash, and Hall were the best when they were the nWo. Then they started adding guys like Scott Norton and Scott Steiner and Vincent and it all got boring. But then the nWo Wolfpack came along and that was a good change.

but seriously though, maybe I haven't done enough research on the subject but I don't believe it. Also, if so many people know about this, why aren't they doing more to stop it?
Personally I beleive it is biblicial, the Bible talks about it in Revolation about the how the world will be united under one government, and the anti-christ will be the ruler of the entire world. I beleive the New World Order is the labor pain of the return of Christ and amegeden. IMO, I'm not going to agrue with any one about this these are me person beliefs and I am intiled to them just as much as you are to yours.
NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement)? This was an attempt to aid workers in America and Mexico but put no standards on labor laws, which led to many companies moving to Mexico and paying employees alot less than they would in the United States. This was thanks to Clinton's administration (and lobbyists) which ended 1 million American jobs. NAU (North American Union)? It's not opening up borders. It's an attempt to raise the value of the U.S.'s currency. Kind of like the European Union. I think they are thinking of calling it the Amero (mention hereinabove by Ichimaru), based on the raise in the value of the Euro. The New World Order you are thinking about is just conspiracy. No single government will control the world. You'll run into alot of conspiracies that sound legit online, but they are only half truths.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Stop spreading our message, fool! The catalyst is not yet ready!
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
The goverment is taking away your freedoms one by one. And you havn't even realized it yet.
Quote by SillyRabbit
im talking about, one goverment canada mexico and USA combined. Without our consent, forcing us to convert over to the amero(the new currency thats going to start circulating soon, opening borders to mexico,canada and usa.

its called the north american alliance, and its very hush hush, there was only one reporter to do anything on it, and was largly laughed at.

you watched zeitgiest didnt you?
Well it can be called the north american alliance but its mostly known as the NAU North American Union
If there was really a secret government planning to overthrow the world, hiding in plain sight, why wouldn't they have just killed/silenced their critics by now? It's the ame deal with things like Loose Change...if 9/11 was realyl a conspiracy ,Loose Change would be banned from America. It's not.

The fact that anyone can say "LOOK I HAS EVIDENCE DAT DA GOVAMENT I GONNA KILL EVR1 IN TEH WORLD AN NEW WORLD ORRDR AN APOKALIPS" and such, and run websites about it, is proof enough that there IS NO NEW WORLD ORDER.

Think for yourself, don't rely sensationalist internet sites for an opinion.
if it is real, i don't think it will work.

but post a link so we know wtf you're talking about plz
lol dude it was just a joke and no my acne isn't that bad anymore. So you sir, can ****off, im trying to have a intelligent discussion and you come here and try to be all funny? dumass.
Quote by flame843
If there was really a secret government planning to overthrow the world, hiding in plain sight, why wouldn't they have just killed/silenced their critics by now?

The fact that anyone can say "LOOK I HAS EVIDENCE DAT DA GOVAMENT I GONNA KILL EVR1 IN TEH WORLD AN NEW WORLD ORRDR AN APOKALIPS" and such, and run websites about it, is proof enough that there IS NO NEW WORLD ORDER.

Think for yourself, don't rely sensationalist internet sites for an opinion.

its not to take over the world, they are already in control, i think all of you should look a little further into the federa reserve, which technically owns the USA, and there are others in the world just like them

they are not out to kill, but to control from behind the curtain as they have been doing since the great depression
Quote by nt1440
its not to take over the world, they are already in control, i think all of you should look a little further into the federa reserve, which technically owns the USA, and there are others in the world just like them

they are not out to kill, but to control from behind the curtain as they have been doing since the great depression

And your sources are...?

And don't give me wikipedia and youtube, give me sites with actual documents and legit evidence, not just hearsay.
SillyRabbit, i have pm'd you, watch the movie, it has all the facts (WITH PROOF) of what is really going on, even down to the fraud of religion
WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO SILENCE PEOPLE WHEN no matter what they are unstoppable! the only ones who can do anything are the people. and noone even knows about this **** anyway. You go and ask people what they think of politics, and how well educated they are in politics and they dont know ****. Noone knows about whats going on. well like 1/4th the population of the world(not accurate)
Quote by flame843
And your sources are...?

And don't give me wikipedia and youtube, give me sites with actual documents and legit evidence, not just hearsay.

if you watch zeitgiest, which shows their sources, and shows documentation

youll have your evidence

watch it all the way through, and reserve judgement until you have seen all of it
Quote by SillyRabbit
WHY WOULD THEY NEED TO SILENCE PEOPLE WHEN no matter what they are unstoppable!

There is no such thing as unstoppable.

the only ones who can do anything are the people. and noone even knows about this **** anyway.

...exactly. So if someone was trying to get a REAL message out to the people, LIKE YOURSELF for instance, the government would immediately delete it.

You go and ask people what they think of politics, and how well educated they are in politics and they dont know ****. Noone knows about whats going on.

You realize the irony, right? You say no one knows about this, but there's crap about conspiracies ALL OVER THE DAMN INTERNET, and each one claims that they're revealing some kind of big-ass secret. They're not, it's sensationalist.
Last edited by flame843 at Feb 13, 2008,
the problem is its not the government, these people basically OWN the government

the federal reserve makes (as in prints) the american dollar, and loan it out to the government, with interest

so the more money that the US has, the further in debt it goes to the federal reserve (which isnt a government agency, it just has the word federal in it)
Quote by flame843
There is no such thing as unstopapble.
Yes there is(the american goverment)

...exactly. So if someone was trying to get a REAL message out to the people, LIKE YOURSELF for instance, the government would immediately delete it.
They dont care, they know people will dismiss it as a conspiracy anyway

You realize the irony, right? You say no one knows about this, but there's crap about conspiracies ALL OVER THE DAMN INTERNET, and each one claims that they're revealing some kind of big-ass secret. They're not, it's sensationalist.

I ment like people that surround you, live near you. not the damn population
Quote by SillyRabbit
lol dude it was just a joke and no my acne isn't that bad anymore. So you sir, can ****off, im trying to have a intelligent discussion and you come here and try to be all funny? dumass.

You're still a joke. Stop making threads, you're not very good at it.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
You're still a joke. Stop making threads, you're not very good at it.

lick my balls tater tits. if you dont like my threads stay the hell out of them.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Okay, here's what I found:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YQY95ibL3AU

I remember that...

And sillyrabbit, watching Zeitgeist or cheap youtube knockoffs of it doesn't make you an expert as to what's "really going on."

EDIT:

Quote by nt1440
if you watch zeitgiest, which shows their sources, and shows documentation

youll have your evidence

watch it all the way through, and reserve judgement until you have seen all of it

That movie was such a load of bull****, honestly. A bit more interesting than Loose Change, though.
Who dat?
Last edited by Anarion614 at Feb 13, 2008,
The U.S Government could be easily stopped if China or Russia decided to call in on all the debts we owe....so STFU
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

this movie shows proof, (sources are on the website) about wat the TS has stated, and so much more including the origins of religion

watch and open yourself up to new ideas if you wish, or dont watch

the decision is yours
Page 1 of 3