Well, I thought I found a bootleg of pro, but it didn't work, so I erase it, then my original limewire was deleted, so I reinstall it but ALL my music is gone, is there a way to get it back with little effort?
I also don't want duplicate songs in my ipod.
As I always say: "Rawr"
Serves you right for being a filthy pirate
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Holy crap dude... you know what happened?

The RIAA is on to you!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by St.Loony
System Restore

How do I do this?
Quote by numinis
not a chance u'll get it back with system restore

BUY YOUR CDS

I do buy CD's, but only of the bands that are my favorite..
The music should still be on your hard drive. Uninstalling Limewire does not remove the files you downloaded.
Quote by Meatball200
The music should still be on your hard drive. Uninstalling Limewire does not remove the files you downloaded.

Exactly what i was thinking.
Exhume To Consume!
Quote by Meatball200

Yeah, he's kinda slow.
Quote by nebiru
Yeah, he's kinda slow.

Then where would it be? I can't find it.
Quote by zalak
How do I do this?

Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools |> System Restore
Quote by zalak
Then where would it be? I can't find it.

When you first use Limewire YOU establish where it will download the mp3s to.. how the hell am I supposed to know where they are?
Theres a few free programs to restore deleted files, my HD crashed at the weekend so searched for them, no use, but it might help you?.

And what do you mean about duplicate songs on ipod?
If youve got songs on your Ipod you can just copy them back to the computer with some programs which you can google for.

EDIT:
If he downloaded them to one of the limewire root folders, it will delete them along with everything, I think thats the default folder too.
Quote by nebiru
When you first use Limewire YOU establish where it will download the mp3s to.. how the hell am I supposed to know where they are?

Well, wheres the default at? I just kept clicking "next."
That's one of the reasons I don't use limewire. Like someone said before, the songs should be on your hard drive. Try looking through the folders in whatever drive you saved it in. If all else fails you could just system restore back to before you installed limeware pro.
MY GEAR
Bella
Ibanez Gio
Cube-20X
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Quote by Adz2706
the worst ive seen is a guy kick this other guy in the head repeatedly and had to be taken to hospital in a helicopter

Who the hell would build a Hospital inside of a Helicopter?
Download frostwire, it will generally pick up the songs on your pc and its the same as pro free and with less viruses and built in torrents
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
I'm on vista, and the system restore didn't work >.>
Press the start button and type a song name in the search box. When the song appears, right-click it and go Properties. The 'Location' area will tell you where the song is. The rest of your music should be in the same folder.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK