I doubt it. I'm pretty sure they keep it within the lower 48s. I know for a fact that they don't ship to Canada. Those bastards...
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
try musiciansfriend.com. they might.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
i don't think so. they have a list somewhere of the items which they will ship internationally. it's mostly crap like music stands...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by AnzioFNK
fender strat for £200.... yes please!

£200 plus the VAT and shipping and other customs fees.

you'll end up paying about the same and god help you if you need to return it because it's broken or the wrong one.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
yea i had this problem....bought a Kustom 36...they're about £700/800 over here...

£300 in america....i ordered one and had to pay £110 shipping, plus £80 custom fees...and then £20 on a USA - UK currency converter...

still cheaper though I suppose, but I've thought about buying a guitar from USA but as the geezer above said, it probably wouldn't work out THAT much cheaper, and true, if it gets damaged, you're buggered really
ok........ so what if i got a member of the public to purchase a guitar then ship it to me in private, would it get held for vat etc at UK customs?
Quote by AnzioFNK
ok........ so what if i got a member of the public to purchase a guitar then ship it to me in private, would it get held for vat etc at UK customs?

yes it would, you would get charged VAT plus import duty (about 6% i think). it's still a good deal.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
If its marked as a gift it will fly past customs with no VAT or Duty paid(around 22% of price paid). VideoGamesplus.CA do this for me on all my hardware orders.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by beckyjc
Well, on top of everything everyone else has said, MIM standard strats are terrible. Save up and go Japanese.

Or better yet. eBay.

I can't disagree enough with that comment. MIM strats are NOT terrible.

It's true that cheaper materials and labour is used than on a USA version for instance, and thats reflected in the price. Most MIM strats that I've played have been great, especially considering the price.

I'm an American strat owner btw incase anyone thinks I've posted a bias opinion.
Quote by halikus
If its marked as a gift it will fly past customs with no VAT or Duty paid(around 22% of price paid). VideoGamesplus.CA do this for me on all my hardware orders.

Little parcels like that will be ok, but as has been said, gift or not, a package the size of a good amp or a guitar will be looked at by customs and the duty will have to be paid.
Quote by halikus

not necessarily - it used to work back when importing was less commonplace. It's so easy now what with online sales that they're a lot tighter on that sort of thing now. If it looks big and expensive they'll open it up.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by halikus

Which would invalidate any insurance if the item is lost or stolen.... Plus you can only declare certain items with low values as "gifts".

Depending on the courier used etc, figure around and extra 30% in duties and fees PLUS shipping charges.

SH
All the ones ive played were pretty ick, i have to put up with 2 MIM standards in school. They arent terrible just that I personally cannot justify the £200 price difference between an affinity squier and MIM standard. And ill stand by that untill I die.

When I got my Catalinbread from the US they marked it as gift. Havent heard anything from customs as of yet. But I doubt were going to get around it.
Quote by antroolez
yea i had this problem....bought a Kustom 36...they're about £700/800 over here...

£300 in america....i ordered one and had to pay £110 shipping, plus £80 custom fees...and then £20 on a USA - UK currency converter...

still cheaper though I suppose, but I've thought about buying a guitar from USA but as the geezer above said, it probably wouldn't work out THAT much cheaper, and true, if it gets damaged, you're buggered really

yeah. sometimes it still works out cheaper, if it's something that's a lot cheaper in the US/whatever other country you're importing from. but you need to remember those customs fees etc. and that any time "free shipping" is mentioned, it's normally only to the country that the shop is based in (exception: thomann).

Quote by beckyjc
Well, on top of everything everyone else has said, MIM standard strats are terrible. Save up and go Japanese.

Or better yet. eBay.

agreed. second-hand tokais can be had for less than an MIM. I know what i'd rather have.

the sought-after 80s ones can go for a bit more, but even the newer ones are noticeably nicer than MIM. heck i'd take them over a USA standard/deluxe (but how much of that is based on the fact i prefer a more vintage feel etc. is hard to say).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?