Hey guys. Yes, it's Valentine's Day. Yes, this is a Valentine's Day question. There's this girl I really like, and I've liked for maybe 6 months. I've finally gotten the courage to actually try doing something (like a secret admirer type thing). I was thinking of putting a card (with like a mix-tape CD) in her locker saying that I liked her and wanted to get to know her better.

So, UG, is this a good idea? A couple of my friends have said it's a little creepy. I figured I'd ask you guys before actually putting anything into action.

Thanks.
You should find a picture of her, preferably with an old/current boyfriend, then photoshop your head onto his. She'll be all over you.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by electric7
Hey guys. Yes, it's Valentine's Day. Yes, this is a Valentine's Day question. There's this girl I really like, and I've liked for maybe 6 months. I've finally gotten the courage to actually try doing something (like a secret admirer type thing). I was thinking of putting a card (with like a mix-tape CD) in her locker saying that I liked her and wanted to get to know her better.

So, UG, is this a good idea? A couple of my friends have said it's a little creepy. I figured I'd ask you guys before actually putting anything into action.

Thanks.

Your friends are wrong. I see no flaw in that plan whatsoever.
Quote by The Leader
You should find a picture of her, preferably with an old/current boyfriend, then photoshop your head onto his. She'll be all over you.

Go with that too.
Ask her in person.. don't do that stalker **** that only works in chick flicks.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
take her to the relationship thread.

it's a bad idea.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by The Leader

+1

DO IT NOW!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!