The awesome pedal?

No, i'm just kidding.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
If you're looking for his sound, you'd won't find it in a pedal.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Sound Enhancement pedal like Herman Li
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee

Win.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by i have to pee

And playing hammer-on pull-off?
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Ok, because I know the Marshall heads and stuff that he uses which I can't afford anyway, but I now I've seen a diagram of his setup and he uses two or three pedals. I've seen the wah pedal.
does anyone know a good delay pedal for the Welcome to the Jungle intro? (It doesn't have to be the same one, just one that sounds good)
I'd assume a slash wah pedal.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Funkychicken313
I'd assume a slash wah pedal.

yeah i remember reading an interview where he said he used it, might just be advertising though
Top lel.