OK, I got some cash, and I want to buy a Gibson SG Standard. Can anyone tell me its prise, or sugest any other guitar? Peace!
Last edited by MP93 at Feb 14, 2008,
So, you're too good to use google, or samash.com, or guitarcenter.com, or musiciansfriend.com?

Fuck you.
for that money you could get a very very nice guitar, i just dont think itd be worth the money, and i like the standard.
what styles do you play and whats your exact budget?
Quote by Danno13
So, you're too good to use google, or samash.com, or guitarcenter.com, or musiciansfriend.com?

Fuck you.

what he said
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Danno13

Fuck you.

really helpful person right there.

try looking up www.gak.co.uk if your in the UK
i've seen a gibson SG for as low as about £700 i think...
don't hold me to it though
Top lel.
I play rock. ( Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, AC-DC and that kind of stuff)
Check out some of the links the "ever so condescending dans" have put forth, or course I will probably get a "F.U.2" for that, but, I'm okay with that. Search by your price range etc... Good luck.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Danno13

Fuck you.

Notice that he also asked if someone would reccomend another one?

Also, prices vary greatly, and some may be knockoffs. If he wants to ask for advice, he is lawfully allowed to do so.

So to you sir,

Quote by Danno13
Fuck you.

Cheers
you might want to look into an epiphone version as well, they are cheaper and some of them are good guitars
Top lel.
About 1300$. My first guitar sucks (Squier Strat),but I have Fnder Frontman 15G amp and Digitech RPx 400 guitar processor? Is it good for Gibson?
Quote by MP93
About 1300$. My first guitar sucks (Squier Strat),but I have Fnder Frontman 15G amp and Digitech RPx 400 guitar processor? Is it good for Gibson?

personally i'd get a new amp and split the money between an amp and guitar, instead of spending it all on a guitar
Top lel.
Quote by the memory
personally i'd get a new amp and split the money between an amp and guitar, instead of spending it all on a guitar

+1 on that... Echo...
Whet about Epiphones? Is there any big diffrence beathwene Gibson and Epi?
Quote by MP93
I want the cheapest. Im low on cash.

So let me get this straight, "low" on cash is $1300? Kudos! Carpe Diem.
Quote by gregs1020
So let me get this straight, "low" on cash is $1300? Kudos! Carpe Diem.

Low on cash for Gibson!
Yes, but in Serbia SG are very hard to find. If I sell it I will get about 2500$ !!!
Hey there, SG's are not too hard to find, and if you want to buy one, as people have said do a search on google and the results will reveal all...

You have a good price range up to $1300.00, the envy of most, ask yourself why an Sg, does it do what you want, they are good guitars, very light, very versatile, and very good.. but what alternatives do you have available to you, have you considered importing a guitar, 2 of my 4 have come from the US, and it takes a lot of research before you part with the money you talk of, think hard about your styles / influences and make that decision..

Then consider the SG, standard, classic, special, reissue, 61, sig model ... faded, glossy, reissue, nitro... perhaps research a bit more and then put up another post for feedback..
Quote by Danno13

Fuck you.

Quote by Danno13

Fuck you.

So you're too good to answer his question or give him help? You don't have to be such a douche.