Hey just a quick question. I've had this laptop since December and it is working fine for me but I seem to remember hearing that it had bluetooth connectivity? I have tried looking online and throught the handbook but can't see anything that helps me. I was wondering if it does as I would like to be able to send files from my laptop to my phone.

Also there is an SD card slot on the front of the laptop but I hve no idea how to open it lol. Any clues?

Thanks, TF
I've got exactly the same laptop.

I thought it did have bluetooth, but I can't find a way to use it. I didn't know it had an SD slot though.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah I have no clue about the bluetooth either, 'tis a tricky thing to understand with this laptop lol.

And here's a pic of the SD slot, it' just under the indicator lights and left click button:

So can anyone help us? Thanks!
Can you push it in and it will click out? Or can you peel off the panel, like on some mobile phones?
Quote by TobyFellrunners
Yeah I have no clue about the bluetooth either, 'tis a tricky thing to understand with this laptop lol.

And here's a pic of the SD slot, it' just under the indicator lights and left click button:

(Invalid img)

So can anyone help us? Thanks!

Crowbar.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Yeah, so any help, not just pointless posts like Steve's? Why suggest a Mac when the thread has nothing to do with them?

EDIT:

Managed to get the slot open but it looks like you have to plug something into it as an SD card will just slide about in the slot that is there once it's opened.
Last edited by TobyFellrunners at Feb 13, 2008,