So I've decided that after a few months of playing basic songs thanks to ultimate guitar and guitar pro, I should sit down and learn some scales.
Thing is, I can't find what I'm looking for, so I was wondering if anybody could help me.

I am basically looking for something which I can print out with the main scales on with standard notation (not tab).

If anybody can show me what I'm looking for, that'd be great.

My apologies if I'm asking in the wrong place, and please no replies like 'google it' or something - I have, and I haven't found what I want.

Thanks.
Thanks, didn't know that.

Just had a look at that tool - is there any way to show it in standard notation, rather than just name the notes and show it on the keyboard?
Quote by Professor Grill
Thanks, that's a great help.
Still, any with actual proper standard notation would be nice.

With standard notation you mean actual notes on a treble clef transposed for guitar right? I would say just sit there with manuscript paper. or get Finale/or finale workbook to be neat. If I had a scanner, I would e-mail them to you. I'm sure google has it hidden in some deep dark corner.

And I don't know how to code out actual notes on the computer.
Gear:
Inflatable Guitar
Digitech GSP 2101/Mosvalve 962/Yamaha S412V
My Imagination
Quote by KryptNet
With standard notation you mean actual notes on a treble clef transposed for guitar right? I would say just sit there with manuscript paper. or get Finale/or finale workbook to be neat. If I had a scanner, I would e-mail them to you. I'm sure google has it hidden in some deep dark corner.

And I don't know how to code out actual notes on the computer.

Yeah, I did. I wasn't sure what it was called, but I heard somebody say that once, so I called it that.

Thanks a whole lot anyway, and that site's great.

Cheers. This can be locked or whatever you guys do around here now.
Down load a program called guitar power has every scale imaginable on a virtual neck board. Plus chords triads and plenty more. Great tool for learning scales and your positions.