I recently discovered blues music, and obviously i want to build some chops in blues guitar, so can anyone recommend me some songs to learn. Nothing too simple. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Uh, well, learn the basic principle of the 12-Bar, for one thing.

Also, uh, BB King, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Robert Johnson, Clapton, Hendrix, all artists to check out.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Don't forget SRV. The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble is one of my favorite CDs.
also, try sunshine of your love - eric clapton
hey joe - hendrix?
what about
hey baby - ted nugent
tush - zz top
baby please dont go - ac/dc , ted nugent , aerosmith
killing floor - howlin wolf
I find it funny that people can name three bands who covered Baby please don't go, but can't even name the person who played it originally.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
Quote by FendermanOC
I find it funny that people can name three bands who covered Baby please don't go, but can't even name the person who played it originally.

Big Joe Williams. And NO I DID NOT Google that.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Quote by Wulver
Uh, well, learn the basic principle of the 12-Bar, for one thing.

Also, uh, BB King, Muddy Waters, Buddy Guy, Robert Johnson, Clapton, Hendrix, all artists to check out.

SRV AND early Led Zepplin. (I can't quit you babe).
No, stay away from the master of theivery, Jimmy Page. Go for the original stuff.
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you act.” - Leonard Cohen

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius
SRV Crossfire is still one of my favorite blues songs to play.

it may be too easy, though.
Cold Shot-SRV
It's pretty easy, although the raking can be hard to get used to.
Gary Moore has some pretty good stuff
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet