Page 1 of 4
http://digiclipse.digi-pop.net/about

Project Digiclipse

Just what is it about?

Project digiclipse is the combination of hope, belief, and the theories of members of all digimon believers. The point is, we believe that digimon exist, and we are determined to find a way to bring them to us. The way we attempt to do this, is simple, yet hopefully effective. We gather all the belivers that we can find, and focus on our goal at the exact same moment all around the world, hold our digivices to the sky, and the laws of mind over matter tell us that we can achieve our goal; a digital portal opening somewhere nearby.

Your toy Digivices?

They may be toys, but many of them are a symbolic or even spiritual connection to our partners, and act as a bridge between our world and the digital world by sheer love and belief. That's what this entire project was based on, the power of the mind, and our connections, if not just our belief. It's been proved throughout history that if you believe in something, it can happen. Take for example, the placebo effect. If you give a sick man a substance that will do nothing to aid or harm him, such as sugar, and tell him it's medicine, studies prove that he will get better simply because he believed he would.

I don't have a digivice, can I still take part?...

Of course! As it's been stated, the digivices are mostly symbolic, though some say the have a connection to the digital world, they aren't necessary. Some people don't use anything, some are using their cell-phones, one person even said they were using their stuffed toy, so theoretically speaking, you could use anything that you feel a connection to digimon with. As long as you believe, something is bound to happen!

But will this actually work??

Well, we can't tell you whether or not it will work, as it has not been attempted by anyone before. This is sort of a hopeful experiment, but even if a portal doesn't open, it will bring us all closer and hopefully weaken the barrier between the worlds.

I'd like to help, is there anything I can do?

Yes! You can take part, email digital.black.lake@gmail.com with the subject "digiclipse" to be added to an alert list, and be kept updated with all the developements, and the actual event date.

When will this be taking place?

An actual time and date isn't set, infact, we don't have much of a speculation about what time of the year it would take place in, or even if it would be this year. But we'll keep you posted.

Also, check out the forum, particularly Shinigami's posts...they seem very cult-leader-creepy-sweet-lord-ish.

http://digiclipse.theiforum.com/
I stopped reading here.

The point is, we believe that digimon exist
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
When I was 10 I used to do really good Pikachu impressions, and I convinced this kid that I had an invisible Pikachu.

Not that that has any relevance.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
When I was 10 I used to do really good Pikachu impressions, and I convinced this kid that I had an invisible Pikachu.

Not that that has any relevance.

A while ago, I was talking to my friend and I said 'I saw dub trio live last night, they were really good'

and he was like 'what? you saw dugtrio live...?'

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MySweetFracture
What the hell is digimon?

.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
^^^^^^Homosexuals riding dinosaurs?

edit: wiki'd it. I see. Its like a pokemon rip off or something
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MisterChainsaw
If I had a Digimon
Mine would be GrowWeedAllDayMon

Sigged ^

< In stitches
I really want to meet this Shinigami guy in person...
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
HAHAHA wow they actually honestly believe in it

but digimon was a really good show, anyone who watched knows how it wasnt sum crappy pokemon rip off, but something entirely different
Take for example, the placebo effect. If you give a sick man a substance that will do nothing to aid or harm him, such as sugar, and tell him it's medicine, studies prove that he will get better simply because he believed he would.

...the placebo effect does work but only when they r using something REAL how r they gonna make something happen when they have no placebo PERIOD?!?! n dont ppl KNOW that these things ARENT real!?!? they r just gonna end up having delusions of digimon n go ****ing crazy
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by St.Loony
Boring... Can we just talk dirty?

Penis.. do digimon have them?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
...I may join up to infiltrate them.

Edit: from the forum:

My belief is based off of a scientific and spiritual point of view. I'm psychic,
Freaks!!!!
Run Away!!!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by kaptink
...I may join up to infiltrate them.

Keep me posted on what goes on in there.
Were living in a world of fools,breaking us down,when they all should let us be.
alright...now ill just do that to make my imaginary friend hector come to life!

yeah right...
Quote by MySweetFracture
^^^^^^Homosexuals riding dinosaurs?

edit: wiki'd it. I see. Its like a pokemon rip off or something

Good god I laughed loud at that...
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
I find this disturbing...
Gear
Takamine EG5015S
Fender Telecaster Deluxe
Fender Strat
Fender Stage 1600 (160 Watt)
Digitech Hot Head
Digitech Hot Rod
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
My dad feels anyone beleving in digimon should be in psycho hospitals. He got me really mad!

Wonder why
There is no doubt that the squads that make the transversal first will be at risk.

I have come to appreciate the children on the forum. Their purity, enthusiasm and honesty is a virtue. But they are not warriors or survivors.

Only those of peak physical fitness should lead on the path. I myself attend a gymnasium daily, and have a body better toned than the average Western male. I run on weekends and do not eat sweets or chocolate. I attend school with a vigour and determination to learn that keeps me mentally developed and advanced.

There are Digimon who are innately Evil. This cannot be denied. Our Digimon partners may not always be there to fight our battles - nay, they shouldn't fight all our battles. That is not what equality is about.

its a joke... right?
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
this is too awesome
im hecka down for an infiltration mission
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Page 1 of 4