hey

atm, i'm in two bands, for one i'm the bassist, and in the other i'm the drummer.
in the band in which i am the bassist, i'm not that pariculary thrilled by it as all we normally play is punk and that the rest of the band don't care about timing or rhythm.
as i didn't think much of myself as a bassist, i joined them in hope of maybe having fun doing gigs and the like,but their attitude isn't brilliant.

in the other band, i drum where as i would personally prefer to play bass but i'm doing it to help them out. now we're going to be getting this bassist which means i cant do it. we have fun practicing and stuff but i don't have the dedication as a drummer to do it, as i would prefer playing bass.

i dunno whether to quit them both, or keep going or what. gah confused.
any suggestions to what to do?
I would say talk to them about it instead of the pit. Just a thought though.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
keep both=get more money
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Why the hell do you want to play bass instead of drums?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Why the hell do you want to play bass instead of drums?

Because he likes playing it more? I'm a bassist and a guitarist but I like playing bass more.
well i'm better at bass than drums, well as i've been told anyway. i would like to start a new band. anyone interested? :P
Quote by Dan184
well i'm better at bass than drums, well as i've been told anyway. i would like to start a new band. anyone interested? :P

I am, but I'd have to play bass .
ah alrite then. any drummers, singers or guitarists out there from the south west of england?