Hey, just under a week ago I dislocated my knee after some random kicked my knee at a show. (I fucking hate moshing! Jumping around spin kicking everything isn't dancing!)

But it got knocked out and my kneecap was pretty much on the side of my leg, it was out for like 2 hours.

Now, I've got some huge ass brace on my leg which keeps it straight because I'm not meant to bend it. On Friday I can try and take the brace off and see how it feels, I go to some physio thing on Tuesday to tell me some knee exercises to strengthen so it doesn't happen again which would probably end in a knee reconstruction.

So does anyone know the sort of knee exercises these physio people teach so I can try them on Friday?

Thankyou!
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
In this situation I would do absolutely nothing that I wasn't told to do by a professional.

If you **** up the brace goes back on, so do what the nice doctor tells you and don't go trying any exercises your knee might not be ready for.
squat 600 lbs.

should make it heal quick
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Yeah, i doslocated my knee pretty badly last year.

Try lying flat on your back, drawing your knee slowly up, keeping your foot flat on the ground or bed, just slide it, until its too stiff to move. another lying flat one was too keep your leg on the table but bring the bottom of your leg up (like try to move the knee the oposite way to what it would be when your walking, if that makes sense).

there was another one when you sit with your leg in free fall, but i dont think that was untill later, along with the balancing exercises.

There was another one where you hold a ball in your two feet and push together from your waist.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by pHaKe
squat 600 lbs.

lol +1
i would say...sue the bitch that kicked u...or curbstomp him
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
(I fucking hate moshing! Jumping around spin kicking everything isn't dancing!

Your not talking about moshing your talking about hardcore dancing. Its what the gays and emos and fake moshers do because they think its moshing and they think its cool. You should know if you're really a hardcore fan.
Quote by pHaKe
squat 600 lbs.

what else do u expect from the pit?
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
freedom stain's right. just call your doctor or physio people and ask.
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Ok well thanks for the replies so far.

Let me get this straight, the doctor said I could take the brace of after a week and try and move it, i'm just freaking out about bending it because it would been straight for a week at this point.

Quote by The Lunatic
there was another one when you sit with your leg in free fall, but i dont think that was untill later, along with the balancing exercises.

I will have to do balancing exercises? how will my balance be affected by this?

Quote by albinokrikit
lol +1
i would say...sue the bitch that kicked u...or curbstomp him

I didnt see who it was, i was just up the front enjoying the show when all of a sudden my knee buckled and i was on the ground in extreme pain!

Quote by cfhwarhead
Your not talking about moshing your talking about hardcore dancing. Its what the gays and emos and fake moshers do because they think its moshing and they think its cool. You should know if you're really a hardcore fan.

Quiet you.
Lol, whatever its called I dont like it.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
yeah, balancing cos if your leg has been imobile for long enough, then theres a loss of muscle so theres some sort of over compensating by the other leg. this might just have been cos i also panned my ankle at the same time tho, but there might be balancing exercises, not to difficult tho.
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
Hey, just under a week ago I dislocated my knee after some random kicked my knee at a show. (I fucking hate moshing! Jumping

Sorry man, spin kicking and such is NOT moshing.
Moshing is dancing.

Being h'xcore' on the otherhand, is just stupid.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.