is it possible to buy a guitar with a floyd rose and a 3 way togle switch(like les paul).
i have check fender strat and ibanez and i can't find any?

and if the answer is no, can you tell me if it's possible to do it myself.
carvin?.....then again gibson and epiphone have both put out les pauls with FR

EDIT: when you ask about the 3 way toggle are you implying that you want one that's positioned on the upper part of the body like a les paul toggle?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Feb 13, 2008,